The 21 Gun Salute International Vintage Car Rally is an automobile rally that aims to bring together different kinds of vintage cars. If you have even the slightest interest in looking at the four-wheeled beauties do not miss this one of a kind chance.
When and where is it
The 21 Gun Salute International Vintage Car Rally is a premier motoring event that will be happening on the 15th and 16th of February in Karma Lakelands, Gurugram. It will begin at 9:30 A.M on both days. Interested in attending one of the best motoring events of Asia? Don’t delay and get your tickets now!
How to reach
- By Air: It’s a 50-minute drive from the Delhi Airport. So take the ramp to NH48 from the airport and continue. You just need to take 2 lefts at the end when you’re just a few meters away.
- By Train: From both New Delhi and Old Delhi Railway stations you have to reach Vande Mataram Marg and then catch NH48 highway. When you’re just a few meters away you’ll have to take 2 lefts so make sure you don’t miss them.
- By Metro: If you decide on taking a metro, you’ll have to switch between the yellow line and blue line. At the end reach Rampura Chowk Metro Station on the blue line. The station is just 1.1 Km away from your destination.
Where to book tickets:
Head over to the price section and register right now for this one of a kind luxury car rally!
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 500 ClosedPlease carry a valid ID proof along with you.
About the event
The 21 Gun Salute International Vintage Car Rally and Concours d’Elegance is one of Asia’s premium heritage motoring event. It is a beautiful celebration of rare vintage and classic cars from all over the world, along with a grand celebration of Indian culture and heritage. The richness of the luxury cars paired with the Indian nature of the event is a combination you cannot miss!
The rally will be flagged off from New Delhi’s historic India Gate. The cars will travel through Lutyens’ Delhi only to re-assemble at the mesmerizing Karma Lakelands, Golf course NH8, Sector-80, Gurgaon. This one of a kind event provides one with the opportunity to witness exceptional automobiles on the road!
Do not miss this opportunity to attend the collection of 100’s of rare automobiles displayed at the show field. Enjoy two fun-filled days of motoring indulgence at this grand cultural extravaganza.
Why you should visit
The ‘21 Gun Salute Concours 2020’ will be a very interesting, top-notch heritage motoring event
- A show that lines up over 100 premier and luxury vehicles which will help the Ministry of Tourism in establishing India as a world-class Motoring Tourism Destination.
- A very diverse and enthralling showcase of incomparable vintage and classic cars.
- The jury is composed mainly of experts in history and design, arriving from all over Europe, the UK, and the USA. These car aficionados bring to the table world-class taste coupled with in-depth knowledge.
- It is designed to be a world-class heritage motoring event where the air is pumped with the love for cars.
- An International jury that will adhere to the ICJAG (org) judging guidelines and Concours standards.
- Only 125 selected master cars will be allowed to participate after a rigorous and careful selection from amongst the best vintage and luxury cars from all over India.
- Live cultural performances, food stalls and hundreds of rare marques displayed at the Concours field will offer a range of activities for the casual fan as well as the serious car enthusiast.
- Earlier editions of the event included active participation and support from the Ministry of Tourism (Govt of India) and other State Tourism Boards. This ensured that the event went on with no hurdles to cross.
- Presence of a host of celebrity guests from the Royal Families of the then Princely India. The monarchical presence takes back the event to a place of appreciation for the heritage of vintage cars and their historic presence in India.
- Participation from the International Tourists and International Tourism Boards giving you an opportunity to experience a global congregation of motorheads.
- An exciting opportunity to see historic cars, meet legendary racing drivers and motoring luminaries.
- An event that guarantees to fuel your passion for cars and culture. Get the engines revving and do not miss an opportunity to attend this world-class event
So start your engines and get on your top gear to witness this one of a kind display of antique and classic automobiles from around the world. Experience the deep culture and heritage of India by witnessing the motor extravaganza adjust world-class facilities and hospitality of the Karma Lakelands.