Running at dawn
At Baburao Sanas ground on 1st December this year, the world will witness it’s 34th Pune International Marathon. The Marathon route consists of scenic and historic locations in Pune. By participating in the charity run you can raise fund for a cause and this platform is widely used for creating awareness.
One run can change your day; many runs can change your life.
What’s the timing?
The events will start tentatively around 5:00 AM and at 8:00 AM there will be prize distribution after all the events end.
If you have more endurance and if you are practicing, then you can participate in the marathons categorized below.
- Men & Women Full Marathon
- Men & Women Half Marathon.
- Men & Women 10 Km and 5 Km.
- Wheelchair Run.
- Charity run.
- School Championship Run.
How to do registration?
Just click on the link provided below and choose which marathon you want to shine in.
- Every Registered Participant of Full, Half, 10K, 5K Marathon will receive a T-Shirt, Certificate, Medal and Time Chip & Breakfast.
- The participants of Charity Run will receive a T-Shirt, Certificate, and Medal only & Breakfast.
- The participants of the ‘Corporate Run ‘will be a part of the group as per the registered category. The only difference is that they will be part of the Corporate Team Championship as per the rule.
- Starting Time are tentative and may slight Changed by the Pune Marathon Organizing Committee.
- Athlete must report at least 30 minutes before the start of race time.
- If chest BIB number was lost or misplaced, the participant will be not allowed to participate.
- Assembly will be before 30 minutes of the start of all respective races.
- T-Shirt and BIB Collection will be available from 28th November – 30th November 2019 between 3:00 PM- 8:00 PM at Marathon Bhavan, Mitra Mandal Chowk, Pune.
- Join us for the ‘Charity Run’ 3 KM fun run. For more Information, contact Marathon Bhavan, Mitra Mandal Chowk, Pune. Between 12 NOON and 6 PM.
- Every Registered Participant of School Championship Run will be receiving T-Shirt, Certificate & Medal.
As it’s the International marathon the first ten Non-Indian winners get prizes. The winner receives the amount of rupees 2,50,000 and the first three Indian participants receive the prizes where the winner gets the amount of rupees 1,00,000.
If you are participating in Half Marathon, then the first ten Non-Indian receive the prizes in which the winner gets rupees 1,50,000 while the first three Indian receive the prizes in which the winner receives rupees 50,000
In the 10km and 5 km, the first five Non-Indian receive the prizes in which the winner receives the amount of rupees 30,000 and the first three Indian receive the prizes in which the winner receives the amount of rupees 15,000.
Pune International Marathon is the 1st Indian Marathon to be certified by AIMS.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 500 GO TO STORE1 OFFERSBook Ticket on Townscript & Get 30% Off on Products of The Man Company!