The run for a cause
Just before the Arabian Sea starts to give away the romantic breeze for Valentine’s week ahead, you get to experience the pre-breezy air on the Bandra coast as you run this Mumbai Half Marathon which has come up with its 4th edition.
When is the Marathon happening?
The marathon would be happening on 2nd February 2020
Where is the venue?
The venue is at Bandra Fort Garden which is in Bandra West located in Mumbai.
How to reach?
You can get through Khar and reach Bandra Fort Garden which is just 10 minutes away from Bandra West.
Where to register?
You can click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 849 Closed1 OFFERSUse code 'KWIK15' on MobiKwik app/web & get 15% SuperCash
What are the categories?
1. 5KM You need to run for 5KM
- Reporting time is at 6 AM and
- Starting time is at 6:15 AM
2. 10KM You need to run for 10KM
- Reporting Time is at 5:30 AM
- Starting time is at 6 AM
3. 21KM This is the Half Marathon and you need to cover the distance of 21KM
- Reporting Time is at 5 AM
- Starting time is at 5:30 AM
Are there any Age categories?
Yes!! There will be 2 age categories for male and female:
- 12 years to 44 years
- 45 years to 85 years
What are the other things you would be getting there
- Timed bib: The timed bib will be given to you.
- T-shirt: You will be receiving an attire which you will never let go of.
- Medal: Who doesn’t want this? You will be receiving the medal.
- Water, banana, and breakfast: Need that instant boost? Have some bananas and get that tummy full after the long run.
- E-timing certificate: Once the event ends you can download the e-certificate.
In short, you get to run the coastal area of Bandra and the event ends at 9 AM. Book your tickets, Now!!
Don’t forget to tag us @festevemantra and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. You have our ears! We are listening!!!