It is wisely said that communication is the key and as we human being has a desire to connect we instantly communicate with those around us. Now as we are heading to the future it becomes really important to understand how the elements of communications will roll out and what level of impact it will have on all of us and our business. So, to bring some light on the same topic the amazing thought leaders would be joining the panel.
Basically, this conclave series creates a platform where a community is formed and the leaders share their ideas and experiences.
How to reach?
From Indira Gandhi International Airport make sure you continue on the Northern Access Road and reach Aerocity. This whole commute will make a maximum of 10 minutes.
Where to register?
Just click on the price section given below and register.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 12,000 Book Now1 OFFERSRegister Now to avail early bird offer!
- Metrics: While we set our goals we shall know about the metrics or parameters we shall rely on to know about the growth and development. Maybe its time to re-focus on it!
- Revolution: We are ultimately flourishing is the waves of digitalization all over. That also will be discussed!
- Dots: Connecting dots is vital!! They will be talking about the same.
- Brand reputation: What’s most seen? The reputation the brand holds. And at the time of crisis how to rise again will be discussed.
Why to attend 6th Internal Communication Summit 2020?
- Network: Connect with the industry professional.
- Discuss: Charchaa is important and you can discuss the issues here. They will give you solutions.
- Requirements: The like-minded breed will be gathering and if you are newbie your skills will be brushed up.
- Arpan Basu – GM & Head Communications (Coca-Cola India & South West Asia)
- Rohit Dubey – VP Corporate Communication and Advocacy (Reliance Jio)
- Shobha Vasudevan – Head – Corporate Communications and PR (Dell)
- Vidisha Chatterjee – Head of Communications (Colgate Palmolive)
- Swati Bhattacharya – Chief Communications and Brand Officer (Bajaj Group)
- Krusha Sahjwani Malkani – Regional Business Head (Sociabble – APAC, ANZ, MENA)
- Alex Malouf – Corporate Communications – Indian Subcontinent, Middle East and Africa (P&G)
- Ajey Maharaj – Head Corporate Communications (Fortis Healthcare)
- Nikhil Bharadwaj – Head Corporate Communications (Bajaj Allianz Gen Insurance Co. Ltd.)
- Vaishali De – Head Corporate Comms & CSR (Godfrey Philips)
- Sushant Vashisht – Head of Executive & Employee Communications – India & APAC (Adobe)
- Abhinav Rahul – Corporate Vice President (Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.)
- Neha Jain – Head – Communications & Marketing (RBS India)
- Atipriya Sarawat – Director of Branding and Communications (Fiserv)
- Subhalaxmi Das – Group Head Public Relations and Corporate Communications (Minda Corporation)
We hope you will be joining this platform to listen to such brilliant minds. Have you already registered? Let us know in the comments below.