Expand your spectrum knowledge at this valuable conference
7th Annual IoT AI and Blockchain Summit 2020 is going to be held in Bengaluru this year. The conference is all about emerging technology around the world associated with Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain & the Internet of Things. It is to explore opportunities and trends and discover the practical implementation of all of these in order to grow your businesses. You’ll get to know how smart services are changing business models and inventing new processes with the help of technology around the world.
There will the industry leaders, CEOs, CTOs, VPs and business heads from every corner of the world and sharing their experiences and ideas about the latest technology. There will be insightful sessions, panel discussions and talks through which you’ll be learning lots of ideas and also share your thought on them. So, get ready to join this highly engaging conference to receive fruitful learnings to implement in your business strategies.
How to reach?
Via Road: Drive along Kempegowda International Airport road and take Bellary road to reach HAL Old Airport road. Drive to HAL 2nd Stage, Bengaluru and turn right at 6th Cross Road and Leela Palace road to reach the venue.
Click on the below section for the registration and book your passes to attend the conference by choosing the category.
Check Ticket Prices
- Tulika Pandey – Scientist ‘F’ & Director, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
- Rajan Mathews – Director General, Cellular Operators Association of India
- Subrata Rakshit – Associate Director (Technology), Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Niranjan Srinivasan – Vice President & Delivery Head – IVS, Infosys
- Ravindra Shet – Director – IoT & Convergence Technologies, Samsung Electronics
- Ravichandran Mahadevan – Vice President IoT – Moving Assets, SAP
- Aniruddha Deswandikar – Director & Principal Architect – Strategic AI Initiatives, Microsoft
- Raghuram Lanka – Assistant Vice President – AI, Reliance Jio
- Krishna Markande – Associate Vice President, Principal Technology Architect, Infosys
- Lux Rao – Director & Head – Solutions, NTT India
- Bipin Pradeep Kumar – Co-Founder, Gaia Smart Cities
- Pavan Kumar – Director, Product Management – IoT, SAP
- Jophy Varghese – APAC Head – Strategic SIs & Alliances, Verizon
- Minerva Panda – Research Associate, Niramai
- Muni Prabharan – Process Engineering Consultant
What do you need to attend?
There are lots of reasons to join the conference and exploring the vast platform to find the relevant opportunities as there will be plenty of tech-savvy professionals and leaders there who’ll be joining you and sharing their business experiences.
- To meet and learn from hundreds of top-line professionals and subject matter experts who could prove to be the best experience holders.
- Attend the insightful sessions and gain an understanding of the complex topics of technology and find new ways to exploit it to the best use for business growth.
- Discuss and showcase the upcoming products & services that can make the future business better and reduce the costs in resources.
- Make the right use of networking time and expand & strengthen your business connections.
- Gain knowledge of the latest business models & strategies and identify problems in global blockchains to come up with solutions that make a huge difference.
The conference is going to be a valuable one as there will be numerous top-line professionals who you can meet and explore opportunities. It is sure to give you an amazing experience that will benefit you in different ways.