Ad:tech Mumbai: Explore New Ideas & Strategies
It’s that time of the year when you can explore new marketing opportunities and learn the tricks to drive key conversions in 2019. Ad Tech 2019 is happening in Mumbai soon, letting marketers in the city explore untapped opportunities in their respective fields. Surf more about the 2nd edition of Ad: Tech Mumbai below.
Where to get your registration?
Register Below for the event, as there is something for everyone at Ad:Tech Mumbai 2019.
Check Ticket Prices
Some of the key conversations at the event will be around:
- Exploring untapped opportunities in The Boundless Bharat
- The Gen X Generation posing new challenges for brands
- Why creative content is still the king
- Exploring opportunities in Gaming & Sports
- How to deal with trust, privacy, & transparency issues
- Finding the right technology & media partners
- Innovation that is faster and more flexible
- AI: The functionality, hype & hysteria
After the successful Ad:Tech New Delhi, Ad:Tech Mumbai has to offer new experiences. Two days of compelling Content spread over 36 sessions on 8 tracks and Indian keynote speakers along with international big names will share their secret to get idea and execute them. Building new relations and exploring opportunities like always will be a major takeaway for the attendees.
The 2019 Theme for the event is ‘Winning the Future: The Growth Imperatives’.
To secure your place at the ad:tech 2019, you can get in touch with their sponsorship team.
Key Speakers at the Event
- Rishad Tobaccowala: Chief Growth Officer & Member of Management Committee, Publicis Groupe
- Suresh Balaji: Regional Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific, Retail Banking & Wealth Management and Global Head of Marketing, Group Insurance HSB Bank
- Shashi Seth: Senior VP, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Corporation Worldwide
- Rubeena Singh: CEP iProspect
- Vivek Nayer: Chief Marketing Officer, Group Corporation Brand, Mahindra Group
- Rakesh Mishra: VP Marketing, Target in India
- Atin Chhabra: Global Director – Digital Customer Experience, Schneider Electric
- Atit Mehta: Marketing Head. Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. (BYJU’s)
- Neena Dasgupta: CEO & Director, Zirca Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Aashish Chopra: VP Content Marketing, IXIGO
- Puneet Das: VP Marketing – India, TATA Global Beverages
And, this list includes many other prominent names in the field of marketing and brand development.
Ever participated in Ad:tech? Share your experience in the comments section below.