Check Ticket Prices
Ad:tech Mumbai: Explore New Ideas & Strategies
It’s that time of the year when you can explore new marketing opportunities and learn the tricks to drive key conversions in 2019. Ad Tech 2019 is happening in Mumbai soon, letting marketers in the city explore untapped opportunities in their respective fields. Surf more about the 10th edition of Ad: Tech in India happening in Mumbai.
Ad:tech New Delhi will bring together the experts in marketing and entrepreneurship on a common platform to share ideas on brand initiatives in 2019 and beyond. Trend watchers and global leaders will also be a part of this gala marketing event to help budding entrepreneurs understand what’s needed to succeed sustainably.
Some of the key conversations at the event will be around:
- Exploring untapped opportunities in The Boundless Bharat
- The Gen X Generation posing new challenges for brands
- Why creative content is still the king
- Exploring opportunities in Gaming & Sports
- How to deal with trust, privacy, & transparency issues
- Finding the right technology & media partners
- Innovation that is faster and more flexible
- AI: The functionality, hype & hysteria
After successful organization of Ad:Tech new Delhi, Ad:Tech Mumbai has to offer new experiences. Two days of compelling Content spread over 36 sessions on 8 tracks and Indian keynote speakers along with international big names will share their secret to get idea and execute them. Building new relations and exploring opportunities like always will be a major takeaway for the attendees.
The 2019 Theme for the event is ‘Winning the Future: The Growth Imperatives’
Even sponsors and exhibits can be a part of ad:tech New Delhi to promote their brand name and attract new prospects. To secure your place at the ad:tech 2019, you can get in touch with their sponsorship team.
Key Speakers at the Event
- Niamh Byrne – Region head of Marketing, APAC & EMEA CITI N.A.
- Kaushal Kurapati – group Vice President, Products, Global At oracleMarketing Cloud Oracle Corporation, U.S.
- David Webster – Managing Partner & CGO BBH ASIA
- Harish Bhat – Brand Custodian, Tata Sons
- Dave Bowman – Creative Chief, Google Zoo, Asia – Pacific Google
- Matty Burton – Creative Chief, Google Zoo, Asia Pacific Google
- Jonny Harvey – Managing Director APAC Taboola
- Gaurav Jeet Singh – General Manager-Media (South Asia) Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
And, this list includes many other prominent names in the field of marketing and brand development. Click here to register for the event, as there is something for everyone at Ad:Tech Mumbai 2019.