Winston Churchill has very rightly said that we make a living by what we get and we make a life by what we give. Dear readers, what better gift to give is there on this planet than the gift of health? Yes, it is time to make a difference in the lives of cancer survivors. Want to know how you can do so? Read on!
A unique goal!
The Grand Aristocrat Marathon is back with its second edition to raise funds for cancer patients and to support cancer researches. The theme of the marathon is pink as the color represents friendship, love, and harmony. Come on; let’s go hand in hand to support this noble cause. All the information about the event is below.
All about race categories, timings & age limit!
The marathon is open for all ages and has 4 basic categories. Choose the one which suits you the best.
- Half Marathon (21 KM) – Starts at 4:30 A.M. and you must be older than 18 years to participate.
- Mini Marathon (10 KM) – Starts at 5:30 A.M. and if you’re between 16 and 25, you’re eligible to participate.
- Micro Marathon (5 KM) – Starts at 5:30 A.M. and the participants must fall into 10 to 15 years of age.
- Family Fun Run (2 KM) – Starts at 7:00 A.M. and there’s no age limit for this one.
The assembling time is 30 minutes before your race category starts so you better go to bed super soon the night before.
What’s the route?
The start and finish point is Olcott Memorial School, Besant Nagar. The run will take place outside the school campus on the main road. The exact route will be updated on the official website soon.
Participation kits and facilities!
- T-shirt, bibs and timing chips
- Medals and e-certificates
- Cash prizes for winners
- Live entertainment
- Refreshment points
- Medical assistance
- Baggage counter
- Parking lot
- Mobile toilets
Registration and ticket guide!
Guys, the registration has already started from 14th April 2019. You better reserve your spot at the earliest because we know you would not like to miss this chance of running for cancer patients. The ticket prices are extremely nominal as compared to the cost of curing the cause behind this marathon. Just click on the ticket widget below and you’ll land up directly at the ticket site. Also, if you want a timing chip, you have to pay Rs. 250 extra.
Check Ticket Prices
To make group registrations, check the registration button below:
On the spot registration!
There’s a certain limit to the registrations. If there are some spots left, you can enter the race on the spot. Just remember, the spot registration closes at 4:00 A.M. on race day.
Want to contribute more?
Sponsor The Event – If you’re interested in sponsoring the event, register here.
Become A Volunteer – Only a life lived for others is worth living. Register here to volunteer.
Make A Donation – Give the gift of health to the world by donating here. It’s time to make a difference.
Some answers you may be looking for!
- T-shirt, bib and timing chip distribution will be done one day prior to the event. The venue will be announced shortly. Do carry your confirmation mail.
- You can change your race category by contacting the event’s support team.
- There is no refund policy as the event is organized for a cause.
- The registration cannot be transferred to any other person.
Venue – Olcott Memorial High School, Besant Nagar, Chennai
Date – Sunday, 6th October 2019
So, what are you waiting for? Go and tell your friends and family about this event NOW. If you have any questions, shoot them below and we’ll get back to you!