Kai Po Che
It is January when the kids and the kites flyer start to sense the movement of breeze and get on the terrace and book their whole day. The gully cricket is replaced by the kite flying and the thrill is witnessed all over India. Women wear black saree and celebrate the day! The whole week of Makar Sankranti brings joy. Nothing can replace that!! So, Bengaluru people take that Manja in your hand and let your kite soar up in the sky this time. Bengaluru Kite Festival is all set to happen!!
How to reach?
From Kempegowda International Airport get on the NH 44 and later get through NH 75 and Outer Ring Road as you reach 19th Main Road. From there keep steady as you reach 17th Cross Road which is in Vanganahalli. This whole commute might take at least 2 hours.
Where to register?
Just tap on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
This is the eco-friendly festival and the funds raised at this event will be used in Women & Child Health and Education related Rotary Projects.
Let’s get into the nitty-gritty of the schedule
- 9:00 AM: Registration will be beginning followed by the training.
- 11:00 AM: Special Kite Show will be started.
- Noon to 1:00 PM: Inter Rotary Club Kite Flying Competition will be happening.
- From 1:00 to 2:00 PM: Inter Corporate Kite Flying competition will be there.
- 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM: Mega Kite and Special Kite Show will be held within these hours.
- 5:00 PM: You have slayed the whole game!! It’s time for getting the prizes.
- From 6:00 PM onwards the mood will be ready to take all the entertainment in.
The hosts will provide you with the Kites and Latai if you get the Donor Pass. Otherwise, the entry at the event is free. Those who take the passes and win will receive participation mementos and certificates.
Get ready to get through the 200+ obstacles and win! See you on the 19th!!
Have you already got your passes? Let us know if you have any questions.