Do you love shopping? Shopping for most girls is therapeutic; it takes you away from the troubles of daily life and lets you focus on new and appealing things. If you’re a shopaholic, then don’t look anywhere else for a shopper’s paradise! Here the mega shopping carnival Boho Bazar the epic flea market is back to bang making its way to the iconic Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Delhi. Don’t miss out on this grand event. It’s time for attendance!!!
How to Reach:
For the first time ever the shopping festival Boho Bazaar is back with Christmas edition going to be held on Fri Dec 20, 2019, at 12:00 pm to Sun Dec 22, 2019, at 10:00 pm in JLN Stadium, New Delhi, India.
- By Air – From Delhi Airport it takes around 25 min to reach the stadium via Rao Tularam Marg.
- By Bus –Central School Lodhi Road is the nearest bus stop and these bus lines stop near Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium: 450, 522, 623, 794A
- By Metro – The nearest metro station is Violet (PURPLE LINE) and also you can get Emu 64095, Suburban Rail to reach the stadium
To Exhibit at Boho Bazaar – The Epic Flea Market, please write on email@example.com or call us on 9891 22 50 90 / 9891 22 13 00
The most buzzing events to arrive – What’s more special?
- With the onset of autumn, the Christmas season opens up the biggest event of 2019 – Boho Bazaar.
- This epic flea market aims to offer a wealth of Boho accessories, stationery, apparel, home decor items, pet products and much more, under one roof!
- This incredible carnival is a one-stop destination for everything offers you a massive discount – up to 70%
- The handpicked line of popular brands will leave you smitten in no time and it was chosen from various countries after extensive research.
- The hand-painted sneakers, crop tops, stylish jackets, embellished boots, gorgeous stone rings, silver chunky Jewellery, Boho bags, kaftans and much more are waiting to engage and shopping at Boho Bazaar will make you happy and satisfied.
- Visitors can expect to see niche brands as well such as “Stone Metal Scissor“, “A Gossip“, and “The Underworld co“, “Paperkami” and “Elysia Soaps“, amongst many more.
- The exclusive food zone will be an added bonanza where you can find everything from BBQ grills, food trucks, winter cocktails, mulled wine and beer. Of course!! There are some cool surprise workshop dreamcatcher making, nail & tattoo art, doodling classes, book swaps, drum sales and all sorts of Boho + cool activities to engage in.
Something is missed, right? Perfect music is always pleasant to hear during the festival. Yes!! Boho Bazaar has an acoustic stage with more than 10 home-grown bands, performing your favorite tunes to keep the atmosphere light and energetic.
With all these things to look forward, this epic paradise will never disappoint you which conveniently happens to be at the weekend. The one-stop destination for all items as you could almost buy anything for a reasonable price. Plus, the bazaar lies in a pretty location and you could get to witness the event with your family and friends.