Born to run
Born2Run is back with its 2nd edition of Half Marathon. Former CM has attended this event last year. Born2Run aims to inspire people to carry a healthy lifestyle.
Where is the venue?
The Marathon would be Happening at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Lodhi Road in New Delhi. Reporting time is at 5:30 AM and we hope you reach on time.
How to reach?
- If you prefer Road: If you are around Indira Gandhi International Airport you will make it to the venue within 40 minutes via road.
- If you prefer the Rail route: Board metro from your nearest metro station and get down at Jangpura Metro Rail Station. From here you will reach the venue within 5 minutes.
From the Indira Gandhi International Airport, it will take approximately 40 minutes
Where to register?
You can click on the price section given below. The Born2Run Half Marathon event will be happening on 22nd December and you need to get your tickets first. Want to ask a friend out? Go ahead and do register!
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 350 Book NowNote: Registration ends on 15th Dec'19
To collect your BIB and T-Shirt you have to visit the same venue’s Warm-up Arena on 20th and 21st December.
Which categories are there?
1. 21KM: You have to run for 21KM and the race is in the open category. Men and women above 40+ and 50+ are also allowed.
- Starting time: 6:00 AM
2. 10KM: You have to run for 10KM and you need to above 18 years.
- Starting time: 6:45 AM
3. 5KM: You need to run for 5KM and you need to be between 14 to 18 years.
- Starting time: 7:45 AM
4. 1KM Fun Run: In this category, you need to walk for 1KM and it is open for everyone. The participant needs to be above 10 years.
- Starting time: 9:00 AM
- Finisher Medal: The one who finishes the race well will be getting Finisher’s Medal.
- Time Certificate (Online) & Participation Certificate: Once you are done with the run you can download an online copy of your Certificate.
- Refreshments: You will be getting refreshments here.
- Winners will get Cash Prizes with an attractive trophy: This is so cool! Cash Prize and a Trophy. Cash voucher prizes would be given based on the Race and age category you choose.
Do you own a Redmi or The iPhone 11? You need to get your pictures clicked while you are in a great mood.
- Click the picture holding that finishers medal in your hand.
- Get your gang along and pose with that Victory sign.
And don’t forget to put on your cheerful smile.
As the Marathon would be beginning at 6 AM in the morning and finishing at 11 AM you can keep half an hour to get great pictures.
Keep tagging us @festevemantra and get featured on our Instagram. Have you already registered? Let us know in the comments below.