Happiness and health are two major facets of everyone’s lives. And a marathon is a great opportunity to build up both these facets. The Brundavan Run is the perfect occasion to discover the healthy you. Being held in the city of gardens, Bangalore it will help you imbibe the habit of running and exercising. Find your break away from the monotonous schedule and put on those running shoes in the I.T capital of India.
The run you cannot miss
Brundavan Run 2020 will be the first edition of the run to be held at Decathlon, Sarjapur. The event will consist of a run plus an additional Zumba session. The idea is to keep you on the feet. The run offers the perfect mix that makes for the best cardio workout. There are categories for everyone from newbies to seasoned runners. Amisha Wadkar is the ambassador for the event. So be a quick decision-maker and don’t miss this opportunity.
The timings, please!
It will happen on the 26th of April. Beat the lazy Sunday heat with this community exercise. The event starts at 5:30 A.M with an exhilarating Zumba session.
How to get there?
- By Bus: If traveling by bus one can take the routes followed by G-2, G-2A
- By Train: The KSR-AEK route can be used for reaching the location of the event.
- By Car: Parking for vehicles will be available. As it is a well-connected place cab service will also be functional.
Book your tickets now!
Head to the price section and get your tickets before they’re sold out.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 650 Book NowRegistration includes Dry-fit T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal, E-Certificate, Zumba, Energy Drinks & Saplings.
Open to all
There are three timed categories in the race: 10K, 5K and 3K. 10K starts at 6.00 A.M
5K starts at 6.15 A.M and 3K starts at 6.30 A.M. All the three categories are timed categories. A timer will be provided to all the runners under each category. Winners from each category will get exciting cash prizes.
Goodies and facilities
- All participants will get a Dry-fit T-Shirt, Medal and E-Certificate.
- Breakfast will be served.
- You will also be provided with a session of Zumba.
- To keep the energy levels high energy drinks will also be given.
- In addition, seeing that nature is the backbone for our well-being, all the runners will get a sapling.
- Baggage Counters will be available.
- There will be three water stations on the route.
- First aid & ambulance will be available at all times.
- Pacers will also be there to help all the runners to cross the finish line.
- 10K category: The 1st runner will get 5000, the 2nd 3000, the 3rd 2000 (Both Men & Women) 4th to 10th pace will be given mementoes.
- 5K category: The 1st place 2500, 2nd place will get 1500 and the runner in the 3rd place 1000 this is applicable for both Men & Women. Runners in the 4th to 10th place will be given momentoes.
- 3K category: Runners in the 1st to 6th place will get trophies both Men & Women.
Once you’re done with the run don’t forget to treat yourself with the beauty of famous Banglore gardens and ofcourse the delicious coffee.