The Run is Pink.
The beautiful and vibrant city of Jaipur has stood tall for decades and the Pink city is calling you this time to participate in the Marathon. Rajasthani folks will cheer you up and once you are done with the Marathon, you can check out all the famous destinations to celebrate your participation.
Where is the venue?
The Marathon would be Happening at Yudhisthir Marg, C Scheme in Jaipur.
How to reach?
Now you have to find the Road which always tells the Truth and has got its name from the Mahabharata character. We don’t know where are the other Pandavs.
Well, if you take an Auto or a cab from the Jaipur International Airport you will reach this venue near Deer Park within 25 minutes Maximum.
Where to register?
The Cairn Pink City Half Marathon 2019 would be happening on 15th December and you can get your name registered by clicking on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 600 Book NowNote: Registration ends on 1st Dec 2019.
To collect your BIB you have to visit the Youth Hostek either on 13th or 14th December.
Which categories are there?
- 21KM: You have to run for 21KM
- 10KM Cool Run: You have to run for 10KM and you need to above 12 years.
- 5KM Dream Run: To participate in this run you need to be above 10 and you need to run for 5KM
Cash voucher prizes would be given based on the Race and age category you choose.
Songs you might listen to while on your way to this marathon and here is our suggested playlist:
- Want to get into full Runners mode? You need to listen to the Bhaag Milkha Bhaag track on the loop.
- You can also listen to “Zinda” from the movie Bharat.
- If you love Angrezi gaane ( English Song) plug on the Alan Walker tracks. His renditions will make you go wild.
Keep tagging us @festevemantra and get featured on our Instagram. Have you already registered? Let us know in the comments below.