Mumbai, let’s run once more.
This is the second edition of Canthon Mumbai half Marathon which comes with the initiative to spread awareness about the prevention and early detection of cancer. The event calls all the runners from Shivaji Park, Dadar in Mumbai and neighboring regions to support the initiative and run to be fit and healthy.
If you also want to join hands with Canthon in this noble cause and do your bit then come and showcase the potential & differences that running can bring about in the society. Participate with your friends and loved ones to accept running in your regular routine and stay healthy and fit.
How to reach?
By Road: From Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport gets on the western express highway to the service road. Continue from western express highway to SV road and take lady Jamshedji road to Keluskar road in Dadar west. Follow to your destination in Dadar.
Explore the early birds discount on individual and group booking to save maximum you can. And book your tickets in advance to confirm your presence.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 550 Book NowNote: Registration ends on 24th Feb'20.
- 21 Km – This is a half marathon and you can join this category if you’re 18 above and finish it within the time to get the trophy.
- 10 Km – Participate in this category if you’re 14 years or above to finish on time.
- 5 Km – You’ll be provided with an electronic chip in this category as it is a timed run for the kids along with their parents.
- 5 Km – This run category is non-timed for the kids above 8 years to run and grow well.
The post-run rewards and gifts for you
The run has many exciting prizes and facilities for the runners to participate and run comfortably. And here are those rewards.
- Trophies – Trophies will be there to appreciate the winners and runner ups of the race.
- Medal – Finisher’s medal will be provided to all those runners who’ll finish on time.
- Certificate – You can get the e-certificate from the website after the run.
- Nutrition support – The event has organized the pre and during run nutrition support for the runners.
- Breakfast – You’ll be getting the fresh post-run breakfast to hit your hunger.
- Bib – Timing bibs will be given to all the participants so keep them safe to avail the benefits.
So, mates! A healthy lifestyle is a choice that you can opt for only if you want. This race gives you a chance to adopt that lifestyle and stay healthy. A healthy family will help you make a healthy nation.
So, join us at the venue to start a fitness journey with your closed ones.