Conferences and events are a vital part of one’s career and business, particularly in an industry as ever-evolving as Information Technology. There’s no denying that live events are one of the best ways to learn, network and grow. The key? Choosing wisely which events you attend. And with that in mind, here’s us telling you all about India’s Cyber Security Conference, coming up on September 2019 in Hyderabad, an event that should definitely be on your must-attend list.
The aim of the conference is to share knowledge about how to deal with the issue of cyber-crime and how to stay within the boundaries of cyber-security. It also aims to foster the exchange of ideas about technology among IT professionals. In addition, the conference will transcend borders by bringing together Israel and India on a single platform.
Who all should come?
- Information security companies
- Network and IT professionals
- Cyber-security professionals
- Ethical hackers
- Public & private sectors implementing cyber-security strategies
- Government representatives
Great platform to:
- Present your work
- Learn about the latest trends in IT from Q & A session
- Attend keynote presentations and panel discussions
- Exchange knowledge
- Network and meet delegates, speakers, partners, and investors
- Attend B2B meetings
- Learn about critical issues and challenges of IT security
- Access the profiles of all companies attending the event
- Learn about the guidelines to monitor and control cyber security solutions
- Know about developing cyber threats
Tickets and registrations!
Guys, the registration is now open and if you book your tickets before 30th June 2019 you can avail a drool-worthy discount, so hurry! If you register between 1st July 2019 and 3rd September 2019, ticket prices go high and they are the most expensive if you plan on registering on the spot. Also, if you do a group registration of a minimum of 10 people, you will get a flat 10% discount, yay!
Click on the ticket widget below to book your tickets.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 2,500 Closed
Who all will be speaking at the event?
People from the IT Ministry, Council of Information Security, Indian Institute of Technology and many more big institutions will be gracing the stage on both days. Some popular names to look out for are:
- U. Rama Mohan (SP – CID, Cyber Crimes), Colonel Shai Shabtai (Strategic Expert)
- Ram Levi (CEO, Konfidas)
- Venkata Satish Guttula (Director – Security, Rediff.com)
Some key discussions to look forward to
- Are You Ready For The Worst? Application Security Incident Response
- Cloud Security – Managing The Cloud Blast Radius
- ATT@CK In Practice – How Does CIS 6 Help You In Prevention?
- Data Security In Connected World Of Pharma 4.0
- Securing Enterprise IoT To Drive Business Value
- Location Independent Security Approach (LISA) – Zero Trust
- Building Security In – Devsecops
- Security Orchestration Automation & Response – Is Automation The Real Value?
Venue: AVASA Hotel, Hyderabad, India
Time: 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Date: 4th & 5th September 2019
We highly recommend you to attend this event even if you’re not into IT. It is a great platform to learn how to get cybersecurity in line with business operations, build relationships with industry experts and learn new great things about IT security.
Don’t forget to get your friends and colleagues registered as well. Tell us why you think cyber security is so important these days in the comments section below!