It is 2019 and publishers are at the intersection of marketing, technology, and advertising like never before. It is now imperative for them to have knowledge of the media world. Attending in-person events like Digipub World – The Convention for Web Publishers is the key to do so. Here’s everything you want to know about India’s first event dedicated to online publishers. Read on!
The third edition will feature some of the best Indian web publishers who have been in the marketing and advertising industry for years. It is the perfect place to meet, connect and network with publishing experts from the web industry.
Digipub Awards 2019!
It aims to reward inspiring traditional websites in India across a range of effort-
- Advertising – Best Native Advertising & Best Brand Partnership
- Innovation – Best Innovation In Publishing & Best Audience Engagement On-Site
- Content – Best Article/Video Feature, Best Article/Video Series, Best Interview (Video), Best Use Of Video& Best Podcast
- Best Use Of Social Media
- Design – Best Interactive Story, Best User Experience & Best Use Of Newsletter
- Website – General News And Features, Lifestyle/Infotainment/Sports/Entertainment, Business & Emerging Business
- News App Of The Year
Rules & Process for the Awards
- Open to publishing websites that depend on content and advertising
- Not open to corporate or E-commerce sites
- Not open to ad agencies or marketers
- Entrants can only be websites operating in India
- The entries must relate to work between 1st June 2018 and 31st May 2019
- Entries will be closed on 19th July 2019
- An entry must score a minimum of 6/10 to qualify for Gold and 5/10 for Silver
As an addition, the organizers are focusing to go big this year and have planned to host an exhibition which will feature all the major publishers from across the country.
- Exhibitor Profile – Content Delivery Networks, Ad Networks, Artificial Intelligence & Video Analytics
- Visitor Profile – Media Houses, Online Publishers, Marketers, Editors & Content Creators
Date – 29th and 30th August 2019
Venue – The Westin, Sector 29, Gurugram
It’s not all about work, of course! There’ll be lots of chatting, celebrating, networking and inspiring. Go, tell your friends and co-workers you think might be interested in this 2-day unique event. Make sure to leave us a comment about what you would like us to write next about. We’re all ears!