Running for a cause is always the best run of our lives. It keeps us motivated and going. And that’s probably the reason why Marathons with a cause are so common. We run with greater energy and pride when we know that our hard work is paying off. The 4th edition of Dombivli Pride Run will be organized at the Regency Anantam. So get ready to run in the place famous for hosting big industries like Lloyd and Vicco.
The Marathon will take place on the 1st of March, 2020 at Regency Anantam, Vicco Naka, Dombivli East. Organized by Runburn, the marathon focuses to make the students of Chindyachi Wadi Ahram School water sufficient. The school is run by Rashtriya Shikshan Sanstha from Dombivli. The money raised will be used for water conservation to help 450 students at the school.
How To Reach?
- Via Railways: Reach the Sonar Pada Railway Station in Dombivli East. From there the destination is at a small distance of 1.4 Km, so choose your ride and reach Kalyan-Shilphata Road via Dawadi Gaon Road. Eureka! You are just a few meters away.
- Via Air: Reach the Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport and book a comfortable cab. Take the Western Express Highway and exit at Vikhroli Link Road and catch the Eastern Express Highway. Take the exit towards Mulund-Airoli Road, and then make your way to Kalyan via various Links. The destination lies straight after traveling 10kms on the Kalyan road.
- Via Road: You could take a bus to MIDC, state transport bus depot or KDMT Bus stop. Both the stops lie at 1.9kms and 3.1kms respectively from Regency Anantam.
Early Bird Registrations
Early birds are always the happiest. So stop thinking, and get your tickets and discounts now in the price section below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 500 ClosedNote: Registration ends on 31st Jan'20.
Hey, What Are The Choices?
- 10km: It is time to build up your speed endurance. And the organizers haven’t kept it hard, just 10kms for all you runners out there.
- 5km: If you are a newbie to running then choose this, but do run for the cause. Keep going!
Gifts Make My Heart Go….
A few gifts won’t do any harm right? So, yes the organizers are well equipped to make you happy.
- T-shirt: The t-shirt which received amazing feedback in all the three editions is back, and this time with another cool color.
- Post-run breakfast: Nothing is more satisfying than a hot delicious breakfast after a long run. But this one would be more special as you ran for a cause.
- Finisher’s Medal: A prize is mandatory after all.
- En-Route Support: Proper support at different points of the route will be provided in any case of injury or emergency.
- Time Certificate: The Time certificate will be provided only to 10km runners
The Marathon is all set to have an all-women pacers team this year. Also, before you leave, remember this race is a qualifier for all major races in the country. So, don’t forget to run that extra mile.