Door to Dooars!
As the scorching sun tunes up the hit and you want to get yourself in a cooler region visit Dooars. Dooars Tea Marathon is all set to happen on April 12 and the evergreen nature and blissful serene tea estates call you. The Sal forests and the Himalayan range is a landscape you can never get enough of. It is so abundant! If you are an athlete and want to try something new this is it. Participate in this marathon! If you are getting your folks along with you, a customized plan for a tour in this Himalayan range is something no one can kick out of their mind.
Read further to know more.
How to reach?
Via Road: From Bagdogra International Airport and reach NH27 and drive through Burdwan Road, Ambari Canal Road and reach Batabari as you take NH717.
This whole commute will take at least 2 hours.
Where to register?
Over here! Just click on the price section below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 600 Book NowIncludes T-shirt, Medal, Goody Bag, Refreshment & Gift (Hand Towel), Route Support, Water, Banana, Energy drink
Tell me more about categories:
- 42K: This would be a timed marathon and you got to cover the distance of 42 KM.
- 21K: This half marathon is timed and the finish line waits for you to nudge it.
- 10K: This one is the shortest timed marathon category. Give it your shot!
- 5K: If you are a newbie try this beast out. It is not timed!
Things I may get there:
- T-Shirt: Yes! Time to show-off with that T-shirt.
- Medal: All participants would be getting the medal.
- Bib: You need to collect the Bib before the run starts.
- Bag: The bag will be having lots of goodies. Check it out!
- Refreshments: As you will be running and finishing like a Pro. Have some snacks!
- Certificate: Once done with the run the digital certificate will be waiting for you to download it.
The top three winners in the timed category will receive cash prize or gifts along with trophies. If the winner is above 50 in the timed category they will be receiving prizes too.
Have fun runners! Scroll above and register now.
If you are stuck with any doubts let us know in the comments below. Let’s get more confused! (Lol)
Reach out to us if you have any queries.