Eat. Love. Party
The earlier two editions of the ELP Food and Music Festival were very amazing. The praises of the foodies made them come back again this February. They are so into making you eat the best food around the world that you can see their commitment to it in each corner of this fest. Well curated music line up and lip-smacking taste of food. Taste each bite and fulfill your taste-buds. It is so true that ELP Food & Music Festival is Delhi’s largest festival in the category.
You can enter this festival on 1st and 2nd February 2020.
How to reach?
From Indira Gandhi International Airport make sure you drive from Northern Access Road, Mahipalpur Bypass and reach Pocket 8. Later, take Sankar Road to Mall Back Entry Road which is Vasant Kunj II.
Where to register?
Just tap on the price section given below and register.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 250 Book NowAge Limit: Open to all.
It’s been one month since you had the last party. New Year!! Well, get those party vibes again and start the month of love by eating something yummy and groove over the blockbuster music.
At this robust fest, you can hit the food corners like:
- Made in Punjab: You love Punjabi dishes right? Yes!! Hit the stalls as you get in.
- Domino’s: Pizza!! Veg Extravaganza and all. Delights for you!!
- Zero Degrees: Very yummy too tasty. High-Quality drinks and snacks right in front of you.
- Dosa Corner: Dosa nahi khaoge beta? ( Aren’t you eating dosa, son?) Eat it. Worthy!
- Keventers: Luscious shakes!! Drink it all!!!
Music Line up:
- Mikka: Party time with Mikka Singh’s voice. Oh my god!!
- Tulsi Kumar: Her voice got us hooked with Saki-saki and all other hit songs. She is coming!!
- Tarkaash: This band deserves so much!! They will play music from all the genres.
- Bismil: Treat your ears with great melodies.
- Sharma Ji and The happy factory: This gang will, of course, leave you with happiness as they play beautiful tracks.
If you want to book a stall there you can proceed with it.
You may not be the Elizabeth Gilbert from Eat Pray Love but you can enjoy being YOU as you have fun at the Eat Love Party. Party so hard that you keep all the worries at bay.
Have you already booked your tickets? Let us know in the comments below.