Only Gaana crosses my mind!
Get along with your Punjabi gang and head to jam up with the best Punjabi Music Festival Gaana Crossblade happening in Pune. It doesn’t surprise us much when we read that Virat Kholi plays Punjabi tracks in the dressing room. Yes! These songs are energetic and upbeat just like the Punjabis. Very open-hearted and full of life community. Doesn’t matter which community you belong to, you will love the Punjabi songs and you will understand at least some bites and not just hum the way you sang Despacito.
How to reach?
Via road: From Pune International Airport be steady on Viman Nagar Road and pass by Samrat Ashok Road and later as you pass by Chandhare complex reach Patil Road B. This whole commute will take at least 30 minutes.
Where to register?
Just jump on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 499 Book NowReach us for any queries to related this event at 9888803872 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Things you might like:
- Food: Along with great music avail the food stall facility.
- Artists line-up: The rockstars in Punjabi Music Industry would be making you groove over their songs.
- Jassie Gill & Babbal Rai: Jassie Gill’s hit tracks include “Surma Kaala” while Babbal Rai will be singing “Yaar Jatt De” and so much more.
- B Praak: This guy will sing songs like “Teri Mitti”, the chorus of Saki Saki and so much more
- Manj Musik: He will sing the catchy song like “The Pappi Song” and many more.
- Shirley Setia: This sweet girl who is about to make her debut in Hindi movies will sing her chartbusters like “Naiyyo Jaana” for you
You need to be there as all of the super singers in the Industry will be leading the stage and that will be remarkable. Fun!
Have you already registered? Gift a pass to your loved ones who have been missing some upbeat music.
If you have any questions feel free to comment below.