Run and Explore!
Go Heritage Run has come back once again in your town with all the enthusiasm and delightful experiences. It has chosen a world heritage site and a beautiful city of Vijayanagar, Hampi this time as it always does. Be sure to participate in the run as it promises to keep you in shape as well as offers fascinating royal culture to explore.
The Go Heritage Run series always brings a lot more than just a run every year. You will experience beautiful ruins of the Vijayanagar empire, landscapes, picturesque and a glimpse of culture during ancient times throughout your trip to this marathon. And surely, it will unveil some interesting aspects of this mythological site.
How to Reach?
By Road: It is advised you take a drive through NH 48 from Bangalore and then head to Hampi road and Take NH 167 via Raichur road if you are coming from Hyderabad.
By Air: People of other cities can take a flight to Belgaum airport or Bangalore airport and then follow the road route. Go on NH48 to Balgavi road if you are at Belgaum airport. Follow NH48 then NH 67 to NH 49 and then take on Hampi road to reach the venue.
To know the ticket price and exciting offers and discounts, check out the cost per person and book in advance.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 847 Book Now1 OFFERSRegistration ends on 2nd Feb'20 | Including T-shirt in Registration Fee.
- 21 KM – Walk or run a distance of 21 KM on your way and back which is a bit long trail and witness the Vijayanagar Empire and culture.
- 12 KM – This category has a rocky trail but you will love the journey as it has ruins, temples and Hampi bazaar on the way to soothe your eyes.
- 5 KM – This is the two-way run that starts from Hampi bazaar to Queen’s bath and then back to the starting point.
What are you taking with you?
Take the physical and inevitable experiences with you and cherish them forever.
- T-shirt – You will get a Hampi 2020 souvenir t-shirt to take back home as a remembrance of your active participation.
- Medal – And yes, do not stop until you finish the run. Because you have to get the finisher’s medal to show-off.
- No timed run – GHR allows you to run on your pace and indulge yourself in sightseeing in the Heritage site.
- Offbeat sites – You can explore a few offbeat sites and local activities to make your vacation more interesting.
All the best fellas, this is going to be a fun run vacation for travelers and enthusiasts. So, make sure you balance it out with fun and fitness by making most out of this journey.
Experiencing the adventure and early civilization while keeping yourself fit is what this run is all about. So, hurry up and get your tickets to reach the venue first.