Go to the Gokarna!
You can do many things in Gokarna. It is calm and pristine and you can get into the party mood as well. Totally your choice! You will see lots of palm trees waving at you and making you feel as if you are at home. Gokarna is home to lots of beaches and divinity.
Very soon you get to indulge in the Musical night in the magnificent nook of India that is Gokarna.
How to reach?
From Panaji take the Old Highway to NH 66 which is in Bambolim. Later, follow NH 66 and reach Balale. You will reach the venue within 21 minutes from there.
This whole journey will take a maximum of 4 hours.
From Kumta you can take Kumta-Aghanashini road towards the Tadadi-Aghanashini ferry line. Get through Kelangistala and take the Tadri-Gokarna road. Hold on the Main road and you will reach the venue. This whole commute will take at least 1 hour.
Where to register?
You can click on the price section given below and proceed with your registrations.
Check Ticket Prices
Activities you shall be on the watch-out:
- Music: You will be in so much love with this place as the artists sing great melodies.
- Camping: Camping in Gokarna can bring the Goan vibes as the beach spills its sassiness.
- Trekking: Greenery and coconut trees! Hilly areas can be that adventurous experience. So go on the trek!!!
- Lantern show: Hold the lantern, make a wish and let it go. It will soar great heights and you get to enjoy lots of lanterns in this night sky of 31st December.
- Seafood Buffet: Oh!! When on the coast you can’t let go of the opportunity of having yummy sea-food. Cashew curries and banana pancakes are some Gokarna-fame dishes.
Get the tickets and make your way to the Gokarna Music Festival. Splash the water and make great memories. Need that polaroid camera!! Get that!!
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.