Enterprising and eating!!
Make your weekend better this December. There are going to be lots of lifestyle stalls and food stalls. The one and only Karen Anand have organized this market in Gurgaon this time. Who is Karen Anand? She is a famous food consultant!!
Do try Sue’s Homemade preserves as they have Jellies, pickles, and so much more. Also, tea lovers gather at the TGL Co. as you will find lots of tea variety blended them with a fruity taste.
How to reach?
Via road: Take up the road from Indira Gandhi International Airport and get on the NH 48 in Rangpuri. Get through Leisure valley road and exit the NH 48. You will reach the venue within 20 minutes.
Where to register?
This is going to be the best weekend where you will come across lots of stuff which you haven’t known before which are really worth knowing.
Click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 100 ClosedNote: Age Limit - Open to all
Watch out for this:
- So many exhibitors: You will be strolling through and finding everything you will like over more than 100 stalls. Get to know the brand known as The Mean Bean Co. found by a sister duo. Get some home-grown coffee to sip in the evening break. Also, a social enterprise called the Safecups will be setting up their stall at this Market.
- Chef demos: The well-known chefs will be present and making food right in front of you.
- Games: The organizer will manage amazing games for you and you can take up some challenges too.
- Contests: Indulge yourself more by participating in more contests.
- Kids zone: If you are bringing the chillar-party you can drop them at the kid’s zone where they can play and you can roam at this market.
- Beer: Along with food have some beer at the alleys.
Have fun and get your gang along with you, especially those who love to try new stuff and exploring new brands.
Have you registered already? Let us know if you have any questions.