The Gurugram International Marathon is a one-of-a-kind marathon attracting runners and beginners alike from all over the world. It is a grand event happening in Leisure Value Ground. The route is fresh and interesting providing seasoned runners, professionals, and beginners a truly international running experience. All you need to bring to this marathon is the will to reach the finish line.
Happening on the 22nd of March, and organized by Unified Sports it is an experience that aims to provide all kinds of runners a platform to improve themselves. Experience the joy of running amongst the best runners throughout the world. This marathon and the varied scope it provides will give you the opportunity to try new things without feeling too scared.
When should I come?
The race kicks-off at 3:30 A.M but varies based on the category of the runner. The longer the course the earlier it starts.
How to reach the venue?
You can get to Leisure Valley by Metro or Bus. These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby:
Bus: Malviya Nagar Road – Sohna Road or Paschim Vihar East – Sohna Road. The bus stop closest to the location is IFFCO Chowk.
Metro: Get on the metro from your nearest metro station and change to Yellow Line, if you are on a metro on any other line. The metro stop you should get down at is ‘IFFCO Chowk’ and Leisure Valley Park is just 1.3 Km from there. Get on Sridevi Road in Sector 29 to take the very first right turn. Drive for a minute to find the venue on your left.
The registration process:
The registration process for the marathon is open.The prices and timings change according to the race category the runner opts for.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 1,000 Book NowNote: Registration ends on 10th March'20
May the course be with you:
Race Categories and Start Time (Time Chipped)-
- For seasoned runners: Get ready to put all your muscles to use. This is the marathon you need to be a part of if you are competitive and passionate.
- 42K Full Marathon (18yrs & above) – 4:00 AM
- 21K Half Marathon (18yrs & above) – 5:00 AM
- For regular runners: You may not always have the time to run but this marathon gives you a competitive space to explore your interest.
- 10K Dash (16yrs & above) – 5:15 AM
- For the energetic: Even if you are a beginner, a little competition never hurt anyone.
- 5K Speed Challenge (10yrs & above) – 5:30 AM
Fun Run (Non-Timed)
- For everyone: not everyone can run well it takes years of disciplined practice and training. Begin your walk towards that healthy usual with this course structure.
- 3K (5yrs & above) – 7:00 AM
Gifts other than the satisfaction
All runners will get a Race T-shirt, Race BIB, finisher medal and refreshments. Apart from this, there will also be a goody bag containing a lot more gifts and surprises. The course design will be also be arranged in a way that no person ever falls due to lack of oxygen.
Run like someone just called you a jogger
Running is a very good exercise. It is safe to say that running and marathons go a long way in helping achieve peace of soul and body. It is important to take that new step and to work on being better and healthier. Give yourself the opportunity of a lifetime. Do not miss it!
This experience is accentuated when you are surrounded by equally motivated people. So keep aside all those excuses to not exercise and try this marathon to make it a great starting point for a future filled with exercise and health.