End of a watch!
Getting inside of the resort built in Meerut no one can deny how glorified it looks. The location is amazing! What have you planned for the New Year Party? Want to review how the past ten years unfolded or you just need an event that will make the year ahead of you exciting. Are you just going to be a couch potato and watch the stuff you watched 10 years back? Absolutely not!! This party brings the best DJ/ remixer and artists! Read further to know more.
How to reach?
You can hold on the Western Kutchery Road from Meerut and take City Railway Road and Delhi Road which will take you to NH334B. Once you get in Partapur, drive to Meerut Bypass and Aminagar Urf Bhurbaral. Your venue will be on Delhi-Roorkee Bypass. This whole commute will take at least 30 minutes.
Where to register?
Get more and have lots of fun! Just click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
1 OFFERSGet Flat 10% Off on all New Year Events. Use Code: NYC2020
1 OFFERSNew PayPal users will get 50% cashback* upto ₹400 on first transaction!
1 OFFERSUse code 'KWIK15' on MobiKwik app/web & get 15% SuperCash
Oh!! You can enjoy all of these:
The artists playing tonight are really fantastic. If you ever have attended the IPL tournaments and was taken by the music played around by DJs. You get to feel the same touch of cricket spirit tonight. De ghumake!
- DJ: The man who played tracks for Rajasthan Royals in IPL will be coming. DJ Ravish will make you groove!
- Buffet: There will be a dinner buffet with sumptuous and creamy food. Do eat it all! Crunchy bites go in and you get the energy to rock the floor.
- Drinks: Slide your shoe towards the IMFL alley and drink. Booze!
- Bonfire: Get around and sit around the Bonfire and seek joy and enjoy a barbeque. Yummy!
- Kids-zone: You can get aside to dance it out while your kid plays in their zone. They indulge with a bunch of kids and play everything.
Everyone here is under CCTV so you don’t need to worry about safety.
Make sure you get your buddies along! Let us know if you have any questions.