Be ready, all the Lucknow hearties!
Lucknow City half Marathon is coming to your city with an aim to make people fit and healthy. The city is known for maintaining its rich tradition and originality but it’s known for one more thing and that’s this great fitness event which promises to make the city even richer. A healthy lifestyle is an individual’s choice and the event calls the city dwellers to participate and adopt sports activities as a lifestyle to stay healthy and fit.
This is going to be the 5th year of the marathon and you will get to see a few celebrities who will be coming to motivate and inspire you about choosing fitness. And I’m sure you people are ready to steal all the fun and give your bit to it.
How to commute?
By Road: From Chaudhary Charan Singh airport head to VIP terminal Marg and then go on to Kanpur road to Lucknow road. Take Alamgarh Marg and take an exit from Motilal Nehru Marg going through the station road. You will get on Mahatma Gandhi Marg to Ambedkar Marg and then you’ll be almost there.
It is about 3 hours’ drive from the airport.
Get attractive offers and discounts available on ticket prices by checking out the list below. And we promise it’s worth it.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 600 Closed*Cost includes Race T-shirt, Finisher Medal, Timing Certificate (Only for timing category), Refreshment, Route Support
- Half marathon – Join this run if you are a fitness freak and love to take a challenging walk through the streets of Lucknow.
- 10 km – This run is for those you want to transcend the athletes’ speed and feel the fire within the expert.
- 5 km – Take part in this category if you want to start your course for the marathon with the joy of fitness.
What’ll be waiting for you, fellas?
Every runner certainly will take something with them from the run. You will have to make sure you get as much as you can.
- T-shirt – Get your t-shirt and run comfortably through the entire route.
- Medal – Medals will be rewarded to the first few pro runners who successfully finish the run.
- Certificate – Timing certificate will be given to you if you do well in the race. (only for a Half marathon and 10 km race)
- Refreshment – Absolutely! The refreshment is a must to satisfy your morning hunger pangs.
- Prize – prize money is for the enthusiastic runners who complete first. (Only for timed runs)
This marathon will surely bring enthusiasm and fun along with the fitness plans. Make sure, all of you be there to be a part of this amazing run and witness the exciting Sunday morning of Lucknow in this February.
It has a lot more to offer you than you think so, why delay?