As we ring in the New Year, looking back 2019 was a big year for the healthcare industry. Over the past few years, significant changes have been made in healthcare and the most expected event of 2020 – Health Care Product Summit is ready to focus on the theme “Challenges are Opportunities in Today’s Healthcare”. We understand larger institutions and corporate organizations are working towards to speed-up innovation focusing on patient outcome. On the other hand, start-ups and young SME’s surprises market with their disruptive solutions for similar goals but have limited means (financial, resources and network).
Save the Date:
Health care summit 2020 will be a great opportunity for large institutions, corporates, disruptive SMEs, startups to team up and reinforce their innovative power and harmonize with each other to derive amazing solutions in healthcare. Fix the reminder on 25th Saturday, Jan 2020 at Hyderabad, Telangana in Sultan-Ul-Uloom Education Society, Banjara Hills, Venkateshwara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana from 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM IST.
Plan your travel:
By Air – You can reach the event destination in 57 min from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport via NH 44 and PV Narasimha Rao Expy also you can take an alternative route via Nehru outer ring road.
By Bus – From Hyderabad Central Bus Station, Gowliguda reaches the destination via NH65 in 33 min and it covers approx. of 9.2 KM.
By Train – The nearest metro station is Khairatabad Metro Station and via Inner Ring Rd/Rd Number 1 you can reach the destination within 12 min.
If you are an exhibitor/ sponsor comment your interest below and Festeve Mantra will guide you for further process to attend Hyderabad’s largest Healthcare IT conference.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 1,500 Book Now1 OFFERSEarly Bird Offers Available
Snippets about the grand events:
- Get ready to be inspired, empowered by 20+ industry-changing speakers, 8 hours of content-rich sessions and 1000+ like-minded healthcare enthusiasts and top-class exhibitors.
- Galaxy of speakers – Acharya Balkrishna, Keran Priyadarshini, Dr.Lalit Singh, and more speakers will be there at the Healthcare Product Summit 2020.
- When it comes to the Healthcare industry the first and foremost important person who comes to our mind is Arvind Sivaramakrishnan CHCIO of Apollo Hospital is one of the speakers of our event and don’t miss out the session.
- The nomination is going on for the Awards Healthcare startup, HCP Excellence, MedTech Education, and the best digital health campaign award. Vote your favorite organization today or comment below.
Be the part of Health care product Summit 2020:
Here are some of the reasons why you shouldn’t miss the Healthcare Product Summit 2020.
- Fresh and amazing content & sessions
- Networking with great peoples
- Leading speakers from the Healthcare Industry
- Enjoy the day off usefully by carrying valuable information’s
All our attendees and speakers are magnets across the digital healthcare and IT ecosystem. The attendees come from varied companies and institutions — including leading IT product and services companies, start-ups, hospitals, R&D, media, B2B providers, associations & nonprofits, investors and much more.
Innovations at Health Care Product Summit 2020:
- Aids in oral health checkups
- A revolutionary approach in TB diagnosis
- How pathogen multiplies in the body? The latest research
- First drug approved to slow down diabetic, kidney disease
- Urine test to detect future kidney diseases in diabetics
- New Blood test for screening multiple types of cancer
Bring the culture of innovation, knowledge, skills, and young minds together to build a usable solution in the space of health and wellness.