Make your way with Horns.
Cheesy Chicken Wontons, Maggi Momos, Cheesy fries and Nutella Dosa. Mouth-watering Names, Right?
Well, read ahead to know more.
If you want a set up where you need to propose your love any time soon. Mark your calendars and visit Horn OK Please Food festival. To win anyone’s heart bringing in the foodie side is a good way. She is happy and savoring each bite at this Festival with you and enjoying your company. At this Food Festival, you will see the cream of this food industry bringing in the most famous food trucks in the town.
When is it happening?
This Food Extravaganza will be happening for three days i.e. from 15th to 17th November 2019.
What’s the place?
You can take your gang to JLN Stadium Gate 2 in New Delhi.
How to reach the venue?
- Metro: Once you are in the capital city, head towards the nearest metro station and board the metro heading towards Violet Line and get on the metro train that will stop by JLN Stadium Metro Station.
- Cab: You can also board a cab from your starting point to JLN stadium.
Where to get the passes?
Get in the delicious space by selecting the passes from the price section below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 299 ClosedValid for: 1 Person | Valid on: Sun, Fri, Sat | Timings: 12 PM - 10 PM
What’s exciting here?
Well, dude!! You will get everything. Basically, which satiates your appetite.
- Food trucks: Trucks having a variety of cuisines bringing different elements of taste. Look for their specialties and dwell in the taste.
- Momo land: How good this name sounds!! Land of Momos which could turn out the real paradise for you.
- Quirk Baazar and Pan Asian Street: At this Street and Flea Market, you will get to do all the Street worthy things. Eat.Shop.Repeat.
- Kebab gully: The lane where you will enter to get all those yummy kebabs inside.
- Dessert Lane: Got the sweet tooth? Or have some sugar cravings? Head at Dessert lane and let that be your permanent address.
Activities you can look forward to apart from eating:
1. Experience Zone: Try out something fun and grab the chance to explore more at this experience zone.
- For Kids: little shaitans (naughty kids) below 8 gets free entry and the Kiddie Land is the best place where they can have fun. Your child can grab a swing or switch to riding.
- For Adults: If you want to stir up a bit and burn some calories before letting in that food, get on the ATV Track or join the game of Bubble Football. The Laser Tag Arena was one of the main attractions last year so be on the lookout for the same. Jump great heights with Trampoline and fart up there in the sky. (bha-ha-ha)
2. Grub Campus: Leave your wallets smiling college goers because at this Grub Campus they offer delicious dishes at lower rates.
3. Outdoor Spaces: As the sun could make you feel uncomfortable. The organizer has created the Alfresco Area and has arranged lots of chairs so that you can eat each bite without any worries.
4. Music Stage: When Music and Food come together it fills up all the nothingness. There are going to be more than 20 Homegrown Bands performing for you.
5. Beer Cocktails: Momos: Done, Kebabs: Done, Now tick the next item which is Beer and Cocktails without which any party is incomplete.
This food festival is all about fun and you shall GO!!
Let us know which food truck keeps you calling again and again. Tag us along @festevemantra.