Stepping stone and meeting Sachin!!
Want a chance to meet the God of Cricket? Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar!! Well, if you register you get instantly qualified for the lucky draw contest. If you are among the 100 lucky winners you get entry to the show where Sachin would be chatting. Fantastic!!
When & where is the Marathon?
The IDBI New Delhi Marathon will be happening on the soil of Delhi on 23rd February 2020 at the JLN Stadium.
How to reach?
- If you prefer road: If you are around Indira Gandhi International Airport you will make it to the venue within 40 minutes. Start from Indira Gandhi road, head on straight on Delhi – Ajmer Expressway to take a right turn on Rao Tula Ram Marg. Take left from Rao Tula Ram Flyover to continue on Rao Tula Ram Marg heading towards Africa Avenue and drive till Lodhi Road. From here you need to take a right turn to get on Bhishma Pitamah Marg and the venue will be on your left.
- If you prefer the metro: Board metro from your nearest metro station and get down at Jangpura Metro Station. From here you will reach the venue within 5 minutes.
What’s the timing?
The Run-in various categories will be beginning around 4:00 AM!
Where to register?
There won’t be any manual registrations happening at the event. So, scroll below and click on the price section. Register!
Check Ticket Prices
What are the categories?
- Marathon- This Marathon is the full one in which you have to cover the distance of 42KM and you need be above 18 years.
- Half-Marathon- The Half-Marathon demands you to cover the distance of 21KM and you need to be above 18 years.
- Timed 10K- The 10KM Marathon will be for those above 14 years.
- 5K Swach Bharat Run- “Gadi wala ayaa gharse kaachra nikal” (The Garbage vehicle has arrived so get the scrap out of the house) Haven’t you heard the Swach Bharat song yet? This is the song that wakes many of us. You are missing out. Well, you need to cover the distance of 5KM and the participant shall be above 6 years.
Expo & Race Day: Stay tuned for further updates.
What you will be getting there:
- T-shirt: Without the shirt, there won’t be any feel which will boost your Marathon performance. A nice T-Shirt sets up the tone.
- BIB- Don’t you want to know the timing?
- Breakfast- Plan a last-minute Breakfast party once the Marathon is completed.
- Victory Ceremony: The ceremony would be happening on the same day. For those who have participated in 42KM, 21KM or 10KM Category will get their cash prizes and medals after 45 days.
- Finisher’s Medal: Once you complete the full race you will be getting the Finisher’s Medal.
- Merit Certificate: Those who have won the cash prize would be getting the certificates mentioning the amount.
- e-Certificate: You can download the e-certificates if you have participated in 42Km, 21KM or 10KM from the websites after 2 weeks.
Don’t forget to tag us @festevemantra. Have you started your preparation for the Marathon? Let us know your opinion in the comments section below.