Here the good news for all the metal forming industry. The most anticipated event “IMTEX FORMING” initiated by IMTMA is ready to roll on with 500 exhibitors from 22 countries including India. Gear up for another new challenge on this new year at the Indian Machine Tool exhibition with your new business ventures.
The grand event IMTEX 2020 welcomes all industry leaders who bring their latest solutions and don’t miss out the chance to engage with the best of metal forming technology from all around the world.
- Time – 9.00 am – 7.00 pm for Exhibitors
- Time – 10.00 am – 6.00 pm for business visitors
- Machines on Display – 500+
- Participating Countries – 23 (Austria, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and the United States of America)
How to Reach?
- By Air – From Bangalore International Airport it will take 1hr 15 min to reach the destination – Bangalore International Exhibition Centre
- By Metro – The venue is just 2kms away from the stop Nagasandra, of phase two (Green Line) of Bangalore Metro.
Where to do the registration?
If you are the visitor, click the below button and proceed with the registration.
Book your stall:
If you want to book your stand/stall – Go through the guidelines & fill-up the application form first.
What’s special at IMTEX 2020?
The innovators from the manufacturing world will present their machines at IMTEX 2020 and it provides you an ideal opportunity to find the right machine tool technologies that improve productivity.
Get ready for the international seminar on Forming Technology 2020 where Forming Technology is poised for rapid technology transition and presents immense scope for transformations to bring a quantum leap in quality, productivity and performance of entire manufacturing industry.
The following companies shall be admitted as exhibitors:
- Sales companies of domestic and foreign manufacturers
- Trading firms of domestic and foreign manufacturers
- Services: Publishing, leasing and engineering firms
From 3D printing to nano-manufacturing technology, IMTEX 2020 brings you a wide array of latest manufacturing solutions that accelerate the production process, while also helping manufacturers improve their quality.
With IMTEX 2020 witness the machines live as it caters to a wide range of metal forming solutions to industry sectors like Aerospace, Automobiles, Defense industries, etc.
At this year’s event, special pavilions for Additive Manufacturing Expo (AME) & Industry 4.0 allow you to learn, understand and get familiar to the various facets of upcoming metal forming manufacturing technologies.
At Industry – Institution Pavilion IMTMA provides an opportunity for Indian Academic / R&D Institutions to showcase their R&D capabilities in the Metalworking field. This participation will be through display of four posters and product demonstration from each institution. IMTMA will provide the display space to selected institutions/s free of charge.
Students from both mechanical and electrical engineering streams can avail of this opportunity at IMTEX 2020 to gather more knowledge of the opportunities in store for them in the manufacturing industry. By interacting with leading industry experts they will get to understand how the machine tool industry helps in industry growth and the role of an engineer in the manufacturing industry.