When we looking at the beautiful painting, awe-inspiring sculpture we often left struggling for words. Emotional experiences are very hard to express in language but artists can turn the energy into something beautiful. For those lovers here the most expected event India Art fair coming to you soon in 2020.
India Art fair reflects the country’s fast-developing art scene as well as offering curated insights into the cultural landscapes of neighboring states. The ultimate aim of the India Art Fair is to enable both local and international audiences to engage in the events innovative ways with the cultural history and development of the South Asian region.
India Art Fair is taking place annually in the capital city of New Delhi. The preview of the event is going to be held on 30th Jan’20 The main event of India Art Fair 2020 will be held on 31st Jan’20 – 2nd Feb’20. Save the date of the main event and don’t miss out!!
How to reach:
The grand event was planned at NSIC Exhibition Grounds, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 11020.
By Air – From Delhi Airport, you can reach the destination within 56 min through a local taxi.
By Metro – Govindpuri Metro station which falls on the violet line is next to the entrance of the fair.
By Bus – From Delhi bus terminal the bus DIMTS – 011 4309 0100 will drop you to Lal Quila, Govind Puri and walk around 650 meters to reach the destination.
For your convenience the fair also offers complimentary shuttle services running continuously between the entrances at Gate 4 and to the registration desk.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 300 Book NowNote: The event is open to people of all age groups.
Why this Indian Art Fair was so special?
India Art Fair features a range of galleries offering unrivaled access to new and exciting art from India, South Asia and beyond. The fair’s program draws together galleries, artists, private foundations, arts charities, artists’ collectives, national institutions, cultural events, and festivals.
“The art of a people is a true mirror to their minds.” – Jawaharlal Nehru. Yes, the people visit fair to acquire art and some other people view the fair as an exhibition or enjoyable cultural outing.
The selected galleries from across Asia, Europe, North, and South America showcase their globally-recognized artists, many of whom have never exhibited in the country before. Also, the fair promotes cultural discourse through a broad and exciting line-up of large-scale installations, conversations, screenings, performances, and live events, engaging diverse audiences with a wide spectrum of artistic practices. Huge surprise arts are waiting for you and have a quick overview below.
Highlights of India Art Event:
- Is there a similarity between a human body and a bird’s nest? Janarthanan’s works are a symbol of the human body – acting as a vessel for the soul – just like the nurturing nature of a nest.
- Block your calendar, Catch the fantastic session on roles, structure and pay scales in the career of art by Director Jagdip Jagpal at Indian Art Fair 2020 edition.
- Don’t miss out on the Benitha Perciyal Chennai based sculptor visceral journey tells us why she loves working with her hands.
- RustomSiodia’s landscapes take us back to the beginning of time and Born in 1881 he was an artist par excellence, painting scene that continues to inspire awe & mystery.
- Don’t miss a chance to see GalleryRagini artist DhavatSingh’s intricate Gond-inspired works, which retell the myths and folklore of the forests and animals surrounding the Baiga tribe.
“Art, freedom and creativity will change society faster than politics.” – Yes, it’s just a glimpse of the event and the event will create an opportunity to explore the innovation in arts and sculpture.
Witness the influences and signature styles of some of India’s leading contemporary artists at the Indian Art Fair Event. Don’t delay. Take advantage of early bird offers on VIP Preview passes, weekend and student tickets!