While it was a no-show in 2018, the 6th edition of India Bike Week, Asia’s Largest Motorbike Festival, will see over 20,000 bikers ride to Goa in December to be a part of the biggest biker paradise India has ever seen. The two-day festival comprises of bike rides, filming to the route, meeting the legends of motorbike racing, awesome food stalls and lots more.
Dates: 6th & 7th December 2019
Timings: 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Venue: Little Vagator Hills, Bardez, Goa
There are a lot of ticket options available so you can definitely fit India Bike Week in your busy schedule.
- Early Bird Day Pass – Includes entry to the festival on either 6th or 7th December
- Early Bird Weekend Pass – Includes entry to the festival on both 6th & 7th December
- Super 6 Day Pass – Includes entry to the festival on either 6th or 7th December
- Super 6 Weekend Pass – Includes entry to the festival on both 6th & 7th December
Click below to get your ticket!
Check Ticket Prices
You’re in for 6 fantastic benefits when you purchase a Super Pass:
- IBW Custom T-shirt
- 2 Beer Coupons
- IBW Custom Patch
- IBW Decals
- General Expo Shopping Voucher – 10%
- Magazine/Sponsor Voucher
Highlights of India Bike Week 2019!
India Bike Week has numerous highlights each year which adds to the fun and frenzy of the festival. The Great Migration – as it’s called, is a mix of adventure, motorcycle culture, music, and biker brotherhood. This year’s visitors are in for:
- Flat Track Timed Trial
- Enduro Hill Climb
- FMX Show and Stunts
- Bike and Brand Launches
- All India Biker Build-Off
- IBW Biker’s Mart – India’s Biggest Biking Expo
- Big Trip Travel Sessions
- IBW RevMoto Stage
- Howling Dog Bar
- IBW Motovlogger Meet
- IBW Club Village
- Moto Fashion, Moto Art and Film Festival
- Beard & Tattoo Contest, Drinking Games and strongman Games
- Music, Parades, Food & Bar, After Parties
At the venue:
- Entry and exit of bikes in the festival parking area is on a first come first serve basis. Additional parking spaces will be available outside the festival grounds.
- It is not allowed to bring food items and beverages from outside. They will be served against coupons sold at the entry and next to the buffet area.
Don’t wait anymore! Buy yourself a ticket and get ready for the one festival that embraces the passion, independence and adventure of all men and women riders of India!