The designer aura.
The best minds in the designing field would be settling here for exact 3-days. Spruce up or create some excitement in the interiors of your home by taking down some notes as you enter the Best Design week of India this February. This week will see the blend of architecture, interiors, and decor come together.
To know the exact nitty-gritty scroll down further.
How to reach?
Via Road: From Indira Gandhi International Airport take Ullan Batar Marg and later continue on Rao Tularam Marg. Later, drive from Palam Marg and Outer Ring Road. As you pass by a petrol pump you will reach the venue within minutes.
Where to register?
Just click on the price section given below and register.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 800 ClosedNote: Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
Things happening at the Design week:
- Launches & showcases: This event is a great platform for any designer brand who wants to showcase or even launch their design product. Seems innovative!
- Signature collections: Each one has their signature style, sometimes we call it a forte or so. You get to see a lot of it here. Inspiring!
- Artworks: You can see all the innovative & admirable piece of art right in front of you. Seek all the knowledge!
- Exhibitors: More than 140 exhibitors would be sharing space with you.
- Panel discussions: Keep an open mind and absorb all the new thoughts. That will help you.
- Interactive sessions: The Q&A will be happening where you can clear your doubts.
- Debates & dialogues: Churn out the vast topic like design and grab all the bites everyone shares and let in what resonates with you.
The creative breed not only from India but from across the world will be coming at this Design week which is happening in New Delhi. Very soon!
So, done with your registrations? Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.