If life gives you lemons, sell them and buy shoes! We know almost everyone who landed on this article is a shoe-aholic and doesn’t need help. Listen up, shoe addicts, the India International Footwear Fair is back with its 5th edition very soon in the capital. The event aims to bring trade professionals from around the world on a single platform to showcase their products and take the footwear industry in India to a whole new level.
With technology and quality of footwear in India improving year after year, the Indian Footwear industry is stamping its class and expertise globally. Therefore, IIFF will also have on display the entire range of products relating to footwear and leather for all the shoppers. Read on to know what more is planned for the big day!
What all can you find at the event?
The event is not just about footwear, but about everything you can possibly think relates to them! There will be loads of stalls showcasing-
- Leather Products & Accessories
- Machinery & Equipments
- Synthetic Materials – PVC, PU & EVA
- Fabrics and soles
- Adhesives and chemicals
Where to find what?
With so many halls, sellers and stalls, the whole process of finding what you need may take a toll on you. We’ve made it easier for you!
- Halls 7A, 7B & 7C – Accessories, Chemicals & Components
- Hall 7D – International Participants
- Hall 7E – Footwear
- Halls 7F, 7G & 7H – Footwear, Machinery & Equipment
Who all will be an event?
With 200+ exhibitors and 9000+ business visitors, the event will provide an opportunity to industry professionals to showcase their products and network with fellow national and international experts. Professionals who will be gracing the event will be –
- Overseas business delegations
- Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, retailers, buyers & sellers
- Marketing consultants
For Stall booking for IIFF Delhi 2019:
- The booking of space for IIFF Delhi 2019 is through online process only.
- The applicants need to complete the payment process at the time of booking of the booth.
- The applicant will also have to upload all the documents that are indicated in the online system while filling up the Application Form. Mandatory documents- copies of PAN and GST certificate.
- Applicants will be required to make the payment either through debit card/credit card / net banking.
The best part about this event is not the people who will be there or the things which will be on display, but A FREE ENTRY for industry professionals. Now there’s no way you’d want to miss it. Mark your calendars now because it is always shoe o’clock somewhere!
Date: 23rd to 25th September 2019
Time: 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Venue: Hall No. 7, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
That’s all, fellow shoe lovers! It is now time to spread the word amongst your friends, family and co-workers. Make sure to tag them below and don’t forget to leave your valuable suggestions. We love reading them!