Welcome to Indiawood 2020 India’s great event is ready to showcase their presence with the leading exhibitors from the furniture manufacturing & woodworking industry. This grand event going to witness technology innovations and the latest trends in the manufacturing industry and it helps to generate many business prospects in just 5 days.
When and where was the event?
The 11th edition of Indiawood 2020 was ready to launch on 27th February 2020 – 2nd March 2020 from 10.30 AM – 6 PM daily. The event is going to be held at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre. Searching for the best route? Look below and be ready to book your tickets in advance.
How to Reach:
- By Air – Get down at Bangalore Airport, Yerthiganahalli picks a local cab/taxi and it would take around 5 hrs to reach the destination.
- By Train – The nearest railway station is Yesvantpur Jn. Get a local taxi and it would take around 1h 8 min to reach the venue
- By Bus – Get into the bus from Majestic bus stand and drop directly to Bangalore International Exhibition Centre in 1 h 44 min
- By Metro – The nearest metro station is Nagasandra and the venue is about 3.5 km. You can opt for City Bus or OLA/UBER Cabs or Auto rickshaw
Where to register?
If you want to enquire or set up your own exhibit click here. You got to fill in that form!
If you are the visitor, click the below button and proceed with the Registration.
About the Event:
Last year the event was a huge hit with 867 exhibitors, 70,356 visitors from 909 cities and 59 countries. The innovative technologies signed up many business possibilities in the field of furniture, equipment & manufacturing industry. This year there was a huge expectation among business people, entrepreneurs to showcase their exhibit with live demonstrations and product launches.
- Machinery & Technology
- Materials & Supplies
- Fittings, Hardware, and Components
- Industry Services
India wood continues to be the largest sourcing platform for furniture manufacturers, wood-based handicraft manufacturers, saw millers, carpenters, craftsmen, architects, interior designers and more. Visitors from different countries will participate and collaborate for many new business opportunities.
Why you should visit this event:
- It provides you the great opportunity to meet industry experts from the woodworking and furniture manufacturing industry.
- This year they are expecting around 850+ exhibitors where 30 countries going to involve in this spectacular event.
- Do you know? More than 12 government-supported country groups & national pavilions are going to participate in this event.
- Explore the products & exhibits with 50,000 sqm of furniture production technologies, woodworking machinery, tools, fittings, accessories, raw materials and more.
- Get tips from leading manufacturers, top heads via seminars and technical forums.
- Join hands with architects, Interior Designers, Builders, Developers, and consultants and enhance your business to the next level.
- Adhesives / Paints & Wood Coatings going to play a vital role in this event and they will demonstrate the new technologies with live sessions.
- Many researchers and educational institutions are planned to visit the event to exhibit their innovations.
- If you are interested in sourcing, installing or purchasing for the furniture production and woodworking sectors, India Wood will be your high priority and must-visit event for you.
The below exhibitors have already booked their presence and how about you? Show your interests in below.