Hey, Friends! It’s festival season
International Yoga Festival 2020 is just a few days far from now and if you are looking for some me-time to rejuvenate your soul, mind and body then this is a call. The festival brings the huge mass of delegates from around the world together to connect with the divine power through life-transforming meditation. It invites people at the bank of the river Ganges to try out major yoga mudras for an entire week and get the blessings of the supreme power to live a healthy and spiritual life.
People from every corner of the world come together to sing, dance, meditate and do lots of yoga to imbibe the positivity in their life. This is the time to give yourself a special retreat by indulging in the most promising yoga festival in the middle of Himalayas. Get inspiration in life by joining the festival of joy.
How to reach?
By road: From Indira Gandhi International Airport, take Ullan Batar Marg to Mahatma Gandhi road then get on Delhi – Meerut Expressway, NH9 and NH34 to Upper Ganga Canal road in Uttar Pradesh. Get to Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar and take cheela dam – Rishikesh road to Geeta Bhavan road Number 3 in Swarg Ashram, Rishikesh.
Book your tickets for a full week stay from the section below and enjoy the most awaited Yoga festival of the year.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 5,367 ClosedMarch 1-7 is the annual world famous International Yoga Festival, at Parmarth Niketan, Rishikesh (Himalayas), India. See www.internationalyogafestival.org
Highlights of the festival
- Famous national and international spiritual teachers, yoga gurus and saints.
- Connect with national and international spiritual yogis.
- Regular Yoga classes with different styles for 7 days a week.
- Lectures form the saints and spiritual gurus.
- Practice meditation under the guidance of spiritual saints.
What you’ll be experiencing there?
The festival is a bliss to all the meditators and yoga lovers that gives them the chance to have sublime pleasure. There will be lots of things to take part in and relishing the touch of supreme. Here are the things that are most attractive there.
- Spend the whole week by receiving wonderful teachings from respected saints and yogacharyas.
- Enjoy the spiritual music, cultural performances and kirtan from the top artists and musicians.
- Join the special evening Ganga Aarti lighting ceremony to have sacred and heavenly feeling.
- Learn from the gifted yoga teachers and spiritual masters to embrace the divine power.
- Connect with the Yoga community and communicate with the families of Yogis from around the world.
- Enjoy the scenic views of the Ashram ground in the middle of lush green Himalayas and sacred atmosphere.
The Yoga Festival is a 7-day event that is going to be super entertaining and connecting with the global presence. You can develop your reciprocity with the community and indulge in dance, kirtan and endless yoga to make your days relaxing and worthwhile.