In today’s age of internet giving people the ability to do everything from buying groceries to booking a taxi to getting food delivered home and planning travels, it has changed the way people live their lives, buy goods and use services.
To throw light on the ecosphere of the internet business in today’s growing market, the two day retail & internet commerce innovation event – Internet Commerce Summit 2019 is being organized in Bengaluru. Packed with real success stories and actionable strategies, the event focuses to bring together high-level thinkers and practitioners to share their experiences of how to successfully operate in this diverse geography and discuss different approaches to market challenges.
Who all will be attending the event?
It is an exclusive event for CXOs, MDs, CMOs, Directors, and Heads of eCommerce, Marketing, Logistics, Operations and Distribution from all across the country.
ICS is a great platform to exchange ideas, debate viewpoints and share experiences with experts from all around the world.
- Inspirational Speakers
- Greatest Success Stories
- Case Studies
- Business Clinics
- Insightful Discussions
- Great Knowledge Hub
The Knowledge TRIAD!
The conference aims to focus on the 3 critical Value Chains –
- Internet Technology – It will focus on strategies which businesses can adapt to increase the mind share and market share of the customers. Topics like AI, Internet Security, Cloud & Data Warehousing, Analytics, etc. will be discussed.
- Customer Experience & Customer Service – It aims to focus on building long term vision of unifying marketing strategies which combine digital and classic marketing. Agenda will be Digital Content, Voice Technology, Marketing Automation, etc.
- Supply Chain & Order Fulfillment – It will focus on building strategies to help supply chain efficiencies match consumer expectations. Light will be thrown on topics like Cracking Food Deliveries, Innovating Warehouses, ROI Driven E-commerce Delivery, etc.
Tickets and registrations!
Click on the ticket widget below and you will land up directly at the ticket site. If you register before 30th June 2019, you’re eligible for a 25% early bird discount. Make sure to check the discounts on group registrations and bring your team along!
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 11,999 Book Now1 OFFERSEarly Bird Offer Ends Soon | Last Date: 30-06-2019
How to reach the venue?
- Train – Cantonment Railway Station is 5 KM from the venue
- Bus – Majestic Bus Station is 8 KM from the venue
Who all will be speaking at the event?
People from the top e-commerce companies will be gracing the stage on both days. Some popular names to look out for are:
- Ashish Goel, Urban Ladder – Co-founder & CEO
- Soumya Kant, Clovia – Founding Member
- Lizzie Chapman, Zest Money – CEO & Co-Founder
- Aloke Bajpai, IXIGO.com – FOunder
- Priya Subramani, Walmart Labs – Sr. Director
- Deep Thomas, Aditya Birla Group – Chief-Data & Analytics
- Anil Shankar, Shoppers Stop – VP
- Anil Menon, Starbucks – CTO
- Ritesh Ghosal, CROMA -CMO
With over 700 delegates from B2B and B2C industries will attend the summit making it the ultimate conference of infinite opportunities, actionable ideas, and success stories. You cannot miss this one. Go, register now!
DATE: 20th & 21st August 2019
TIME: 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. (Day 1) & 10:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. (Day 2)
VENUE: ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
We hope this article was worth a read and this event will make it to your calendar. Tell us below what you think about it!