India has a huge industry potential in LED as a futuristic technology that has taken the lighting world by storm. And, LED Expo has recognized the scope of LED in the lighting industry at the right time. It’s the only show in the country that encompasses the entire possibilities of the revolutionary LED trend. This Expo is all about LED products and technologies, which attract thousands of exhibitors and visitors every year.
LED Expo is a popular name in the lighting arena, providing endless opportunities to counterparts in this field. It provides a platform where they can exchange knowledge and discuss about innovations in this industry.
Over 290+ exhibitors are expected to put their stall at the LED Expo, which is happening in May 2020. Also, there are likely to be 10,200+ business visitors at the LED Expo to explore the recent trends in the LED industry.
- LED Applications & Lighting
- LED Lighting Products
- LED Signage & Displays
- LED Components & Raw Materials
- LED Manufacturing Equipment/ Machinery & Allied Products
- LED Drivers & Power Supply
LED Expo has always provided business opportunities to counterparts of the LED industry. Exhibitors at the event successfully generate qualified leads, which they can further nurture to boost their sales conversions. Customers come in large numbers at the Expo, as exhibitors there caters to their needs perfectly. This is the ideal platform for LED industry stakeholders and contributes significantly to the industry growth.
Expo Date: 7 — 9 May 2020
Venue: Bombay Exhibition Centre (BEC), Mumbai, India
For Visitors: The entry is free for business and trade visitors.
For Exhibitors: Here is a chance to showcase your expertise and provide an outstanding user experience to your prospect visitors. To Register for the Expo, you need to download the Application Form from below button.
Application Fee for Exhibitors
- Standard booth package (min 9 sqm) – ₹ 13,000 + 18% GST
- Raw space (min 21 sqm) – ₹ 12,500 + 18% GST
Who Must Attend This Expo?
- Architects & interior designers
- Lighting engineers/ designers
- Construction & real estate companies
- Dealers and distributors of lighting and LED products
- Engineers from Automotive Industry
- Building contractors & project management consultants
- Professionals operating hotels, mall, restaurants, office & commercial establishments
- Public Works Department (PWD), Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and municipal corporations
- Officials from ministries of power, new & renewable energy, environment & urban development and railway.
LED Expo showcases the best of LED industry in terms of the latest products and technologies. It’s time for the stakeholders of this industry to step up their game and showcase their expertise. The Expo promises to offer an outstanding experience to both visitors and exhibitors.