Engage in running that creates the future
Running, as we know, has numerous benefits and keeps you in shape. It doesn’t only make you fit but also reduces stress and improves mental health. And Ludhiana City Half marathon is coming soon with its second edition and a goal to make running culture for the society. The run will surely be an amazing workout for the efficient runners and will lift your mood.
The marathon is going to be fun for all the crazy runners’ who are obsessed with running and fitness in their life. If you also want to join the club of runners and set goals for yourself then check out the following information. And do not forget to take your loved ones and take part in the marathon to grow strong together.
How to reach?
From Chandigarh International Airport to take airport road to NH205A and Sirhind Bypass to NH44 in Ramdas Nagar. NH44 to NH5 for Ludhiana and take Pakhowal road to reach the venue in Sarabha Nagar.
Check out the price section below to explore and find the early bird discounts on tickets. And book your tickets now to avail them.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 400 Book NowGet ₹150 Off on all race categories | Note: Registration ends on 3rd May'20
- 21.5 Km – Join the half marathon and run it in your own way to win the run and grab the prizes.
- 10.5 Km – This is also an open category that you can participate in even if you’re above the age of 45 years.
- 5 Km – This category is the timed run and those who are above 14 can participate and win the prize.
- 3 Km – This run is the fun run for everyone else who wants fun and fitness both.
What you’ll be getting for the run?
Howdy, friends! You might be wondering what all you’ll be getting in the run so, here is the list of stuff that is up for grabs.
- Medal – You’ll be receiving medals if you finish the run within the specified time.
- Certificate – You’ll be getting the token of appreciation as a certificate upon completion of the run.
- T-shirt – Every participant will receive the t-shirt to fight the hot weather of Ludhiana.
- Bib – Get ready to grab your bibs with a timing chip that will keep you updated during the run.
- Refreshment – You’ll be served with the yum meal post-run to satiate your appetite.
So, yeah! Apart from all the rewards and entertainment, you will get to explore the beautiful city of Punjab. Do not delay for having a great time by meeting new people there and get the comfort of easing our muscles.
Have a great time running!