Evolve the make-up!
Let’s go back into the memory lane now. Do you see yourself applying that matte red lipstick of your mother’s? Did you apply that cleansing milk even you had no idea what skin type you had back then? But, that girl in you evolved later by gathering knowledge and tips from lots of sources and media. And now you can apply that perfect winged eye-liner, just like that.
There are men also in the make-up industry who contour, style the hair very immaculately. To nourish that make-up pro in you book your tickets for Makeup Week 2020.
To know more read further.
How to reach?
Via Road: From Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport head southeast and merge with Western Express Highway. Later, turn left onto Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan Road and get through Dr. RG Thadani Marg and Dr. Annie Besant Road. Stay on Dr. E Moses Road and turn left onto Senapati Bapat Marg.
Where to register?
It is very easy. Just click on the price section tucked below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 7,080 Book NowNote: Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
Tell me something more,
Stellar and best make up artists like Sharon Knuiman and Armand Beasley will be there too. Armand Beasley is an international makeup artist, presenter, and beauty expert. He has worked with Oscars and BAFTA. Cheer for the expert in the house!
- Science of applying: At the Make up week you get to learn more about the science of applying makeup. Understand the whole structure as the cream crowd shares some of the knowledge doses with you.
- Advanced cosmetic: Learn the art of prosthetic makeup and thorough cosmetic effects.
- Questions: As you may have questions such as “What it takes to become a brand ambassador?” It will be answered.
- Cruelty-free products: Oh yes! This is what we want. At the session, you would be understanding different trends imbibed at the red carpet by using cruelty-free products.
- Do’s & Don’ts: Such an important spectrum would be discussed. The art of lighting techniques will be discussed.
- International makeup trends: What’s trending at Cannes, Oscars, Paris Fashion Week and Milan Fashion Week will be discussed.
- Seminar & Demo: They will be arranging expert seminars and demo’s on stage. So catch up on the same.
Know the make-up forecast for the decade ahead and let us evolve our skills too.
Have you already registered? Put on that glittery lipstick and let that confidence glow. Let us know if you have any questions.