Mumbai, run for the Trophy!
We assume that you have ditched the refined sugar from your diet and go for a jog over Marine drive daily. We know these steps count! The Mumbai Run 10K is about to happen at Shivaji Park Dadar. Pull up your socks and register for this worthy event. The best thing is that all those who will participate will be getting a Finisher Trophy. The run will be starting early in the morning so be ready and reach the venue way before the marathon starts.
How to reach?
Via Road: From Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport get on the Western Express Highway from Service Road later join the SV Road as you exit the Western Express Highway and drive to Old Cadell Road. This whole commute will take at least 30 minutes.
(There is the railway facility to reach the venue but it takes a lot more time. We recommend you to go via road)
Where to register?
Just click on the price section given below and proceed with your registration.
Check Ticket Prices
Tell me more about the categories:
- 10KM: Tie up your hairs into a high ponytails ladies and run fast and hard. You have to run for straight 10 KM and the timing is at sharp 6 AM.
- 5KM: Take a deep breath. It is only a 5 KM run and your lap starts around 6:15 AM.
- 3KM: Short & sweet but yet it will taste your stamina. Boost it! Run straight for 3 KM.
The age categories are covered in three. Which are 10 to 44 years old, 45 to 59 years old and above 60 years old.
What I will be getting over there?
- Timing chip: Get to know how much time you required for completing this marathon.
- Trophy: Oh yeah! You will be getting it. For 10KM and 5 KM, they have in all 36 memento trophy. Fingers crossed!
- Breakfast & Water: Jump on the food corner once the run is finished. Eat! They have bananas too.
- E-certificate: You can get your E-certificate later.
If you happen to be a native of Mumbai you got to be in this marathon. Register soon and let us know if you have any questions or facing any existential crises.