The Eco-friendly Daud (Run)
Sum up your February with this one word “Munnar Marathon”. Looking for an event that is kinda out of the box? Do you want to be someone who wants to participate in a marathon that promises you that it is all carbon-neutral? The Australien bushfires, the accelerating stock of melting glaciers reminds us again and again that the climate is changing and we need to opt for something which will leave zero carbon footprint.
How to reach?
From Cochin International Airport take Kariyad-Airport- Mattoor Road and reach NH85 which is in Kothamangalam. Later, get through Munnar-Udumalpet Road in Moolakadai and pass by KDHP sales outlet as you reach Munnar.
Where to register?
Just click on the price section given below and register yourself along with your fraand!
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 700 Closed1 OFFERSGet 10% flat discount on all race categories
Tell me the categories!!
Alright!! You are halfway there. Now, it’s time to pick which category would suit you the best.
- Full Marathon: Jog in the middle of serene gusto as you fill your lungs with the fresh air. Run for the whole!!
- Half Marathon: Complete the 21KM Half Marathon and get that thrilling experience.
- Run for fun: Happiness is running!! Add-on that fun bites on this fun run at the Munnar Marathon.
The Ultra-Marathon would be held on 8th February.
What other stuff I can do in Munnar?
- Sight-seeing: Enjoy this place to its divine reach. Watch, see and feel!!
- Trekking: Put your Nike pairs and rule the trek time!
- Camping: You will love this! Get out of your tent and sit across bonfire and sings songs.
- Tea Plantation Walk: The tea estate looks beautiful. You need to see!!
- Cycling: Paddle across the streets and loose on some carbs.
Get the chance to experience the high altitudes. First register!!
Share along with your friends and be eco-friendly. If you have any questions let us know in the comments below.