Run in Mahindra World City!
It’s time to get that adrenaline flowing and let each cell of your body know how energetic you are. The body is the temple and you have to find what’s good for it. Don’t settle for the glamourous bodies over social media. You are you and that shall not be compared ever. Let this MWC Marathon be your first step as you begin your journey in this fitness world.
This event is organized by Mahindra World City and the run will be for a good cause. The initiative Nanhi Kali supports the girl’s education and covers the expenses which go into purchasing pencils, notebooks, school bags, etc.
The marathon will be happening in Chengalpattu this February.
Wait for a shaking session of Zumba which will be starting around 6:30 AM which will be followed by the fun run.
How to reach?
From Chennai International Airport continue to Tambaram West. Be steady on NH32 to Central Ave in Chettipunyam and later reach to your venue as you drive through Paranur Railway Station. This whole commute will take at least 1 hour.
Where to register?
Just click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 500 ClosedNote: Registration ends on 30th Jan'20.
Let’s peek into the race categories, shall we? Yes!!
- 21 KM: Participate in this half marathon and get ready to reach till the finish line.
- 10 KM: Register your name with this run as it will be a bit convenient if you are first time marathoner.
Listen, you need to start with the practice!
They have also organized a Fun Run: 5 KM | 3 KM | 1 KM
The mid-segment before the fun run starts will be filled with Zumba. Oh yeah!
Tell me what I will be getting there?
- Fun: First and foremost you will be having fun!
- T-shirt: Get into that sporty T-shirt. Very important to get pictures later!
- Medal: The medal which you will win here is called Golden Girl Medal.
- Breakfast: Get that plate for having that full breakfast.
- Certificate: As you will be running so much! Smile with that certificate!!
Be a part of such a good cause. Share this along with your friends and mark your calendars for 2nd February.
Let us know if you have any questions!