The city of Oranges
Oh!! That city is raising its bar to become India’s Smart City. Maybe while running you can catch that hint of the Orange Zest Fragrance traveling through the welcoming breeze of Nagpur. You will fall in love with this Orange City.
Where is the venue?
The Marathon would be Happening at Kasturchand Park located in Nagpur.
How to reach?
You can take a cab from Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport and reach the venue via Khamla Road within 30 minutes.
Where to do the registrations?
Orange and the lemon so for the penny!! And for running this Nagpur Maha Marathon you need to grab your tickets for a few pennies. Click on the price section given below and register!
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 400 Book NowNote: Registration ends on 2nd Feb 2020.
Which categories are there?
- 21KM: You have to run for 21KM and you have to be above 18 years.
- 10KM (Power Run): You have to run for 10KM and you need to above 16 years.
- 5KM(Fun Run): You need to run for 5KM and you need to be above 12 years.
- 3KM (Family Run): This race is open to all and you get your family tie up their shoes and run along.
- Promo Run (5KM and 10KM): You can also participate in the Promo run.
- Finisher Medal: The one who finishes the race well will be getting Finisher’s Medal. The participants in the 21KM and 10KM will get the Finishers medal.
- Time Certificate (Online) & Participation Certificate: Once you are done with the run you can download an online copy of your Certificate. The 10KM and 21KM participants will be receiving the Certificates.
- Refreshments: You will be getting refreshments here.
- Free Gifts: The organizers have arranged perfect gifts for you.
Keep tagging us @festevemantra and get featured on our Instagram. Have you already registered? Let us know in the comments below.