The Marathon in the arms of nature.
Nangal is the village that resides at the foot of the Shiwalik Hills. The exotic location makes this place very pleasant and Punjabi at the same time. The breeze has that Punjabi tadka to it which levels up your energy quotient instantly. National Fertilizers Limited is bringing the 3rd edition of the half marathon. You might know that this place is famous for the Bhakra-Nangal Dam. The place looks green and is blessed with natural beauty thoroughly.
How to reach?
Via Road: From Ludhiana take Miller Ganj Road to NH 44 which is in Sherpur. Later, get through NH5 to Neelon Ropar Canal Road. Keep steady as you cross NH205 and NH503 and head to your destination in Hambewal.
Where to register?
Just click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 400 ClosedDeliverables: T-shirt, Medal, en-route refreshment and breakfast shall be provided to all the participants. Attractive Prizes shall be given on the spot to all the winners.
Tell me more about the categories:
All the given categories are open for both men and women.
- Half marathon: Fire up!! There are four categories and you shall be of at least 18-year-old to get in this marathon.
- 10 KM: Just like the half marathon this marathon would be having that timing chip. You have to keep going for 10 KM until you reach the finish line.
- 5 KM: If you want to take it slow and steady. This run is for you!
What I will be getting there?
- Prizes: Each participant would be getting the prizes.
- T-Shirt: Have that marathoner swag. Wear this T-shirt!
- Medal & certificate: The finishers would be getting the medal along with a certificate with your name on it.
- BIB: Don’t forget to get this, buddy!
- Timing chip: For 10K and a half marathon you’ll be needing this.
Have you already registered? Let us know in the comments below.