A-haa cycling moves!
We have been taught so much about sustainable development? Do you remember your teacher talking about how important it is? Definitely! You do!!
Now it’s the right time to reassess all the elements you are allowing to get out in the air directly or indirectly. It’s the time you think about switching to the cycles rather than burning your cash in petrol and diesel fuel.
Even you are trying to impress your crush with your Audi or Royal Enfield. Your Potential Partner will be more impressed when you are thinking about the resources and mother earth. Here comes our dating tip for you: Participate in the 2nd edition of NatureFresh Gurugram Criterium 2019 and pledge for an active healthy lifestyle and greener city. Your partner is already impressed knowing that you are participating. Thank us later!
Eradicating the Carbon footprint and simultaneously creating a healthy living is the aim of the organizer.
The events will start at the respective times given below:
- Sunday, Aug 25th, 2019 at 5:00 – Challengers Race Category
- Sunday, Aug 25th, 2019 at 7:00 – Green Ride Category
Sunday, Aug 25th, 2019 at 9:00 – Final Celebration for all riders and supporters.
- For participating in 30 km Challenger MTB/Road race, one shall be above 18 years.
- For Junior Race MTB/Road race one shall be below 18 years.
- For the Green ride, one shall be above 8 years.
Let’s check out what are the categories you can participate in:
- 30 Km Challenger Road Race (Road Bike)
- 30 Km Challenger MTB Race (MTB Bike)
- 30 Km Junior Road Race (Road Bike)
- 30 Km Junior MTB Race (MTB Bike)
- 10 Km Green Ride (Non- competitive)
Keep your cycle ready! But before let’s register. Hurry up! The registrations will be closing on August 22nd, 2019. Check out the price section given below and register. Now, you are good to go!!
Check Ticket Prices
In the Challengers category which includes Road race and MTB race. The first five winners ( men/women separate category) will win a cash prize. The winner will receive the prize of rupees 20,000.
In the Junior Race category, there will be Cash Prize for the winner only and the other two runners up will get gift hampers. The winner will receive the cash prize of rupees 5,000.
What’s in the Goodies bag?
- 3 Lakh worth of prize money plus exciting gift hampers, trophy, and medal for Top five riders.
- Jersey for 30Km Race and T-shirt for green ride.
- Helmet for green ride.
- Finisher’s medal, Certificate, hydration and refreshments for all.
- Exciting gift hampers and vouchers for all.
- Digital timing certificate and timing BIB for 30Km.
- On route medical support.
Recreation zone for the cyclist by a physiotherapist.
- For Challengers category, they have Timing chip systems for an accurate result.
- Until the event gets over the roads will be blocked.
- Best opportunity for team building, corporate networking.
- It’s also a fundraising endeavor.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Participant is free to use any Bikes other than Electronic Bike.
Don’t worry even if you are just the newbie because, for beginner’s ride, participants can ride at their pace on the designated track once the challenger’s Race has completed. The beginner’s ride is focused on promoting cycling and creating awareness about reducing Carbon Emission. In order to make the experience more memorable, they have also made a cheering zone & refreshment zone on track to motivate cycling.
Want to go? Let us know in the comments below.