New Year Eve party at Goa
Just as the cyclonic storm Kyarr has passed this buzzing state, New Year celebrations create the party and rocking vibes in Goa. It’s better if you have a happening place to reciprocate your welcoming feelings for the New Year 2020 and Goa is the best of all. Gather near Colva beach with your folks and enjoy their funky dance moves. Have great seafood and take in all the happy vibes.
Read further to know something more.
How to reach?
Via Road: From Panaji take the Old highway on NH 66 which is in St.Cruz through that reach Verna by Utorda beach road. Within 20 minutes you will reach the venue.
(We recommend you take a cab)
Where to book the tickets?
Goa is on!! Just below you will find the price section. Just click on it and get your tickets.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 4,250 Book Now1 OFFERSGet Flat 10% Off on all New Year Events. Use Code: NYC2020
Fun activities you can look forward to:
They will mix up the best songs and create that remix which will make you groove. As you listen to the new tracks there, you can search it up on Spotify later. Music is a must!
1. Famous live band: The YUVA band will be the show-stealer. It is one of the most famous and sought after bands of Goa.
2. DJ: You will hear pop melodies and progressive beats played by DJ Swelton Groove.
3. Dance parties: The organizers have arranged the arena for making you tap the feet on the floor. Get in sync with the beats and move like Nora!
4. Fire art: Get to say a lots of WOWs! as the Fire artists deserve your praise. They will be juggling, dancing and taking the devil stick.
5. Gift parties: The organizers will treat you and will add the cherry on the top of your party sundae as you will be receiving lots of surprise gifts.
6. Food: You get to taste delicious Omega-3 filled Goan Seafood as well as you can enjoy the Gala buffet.
Club Mahindra Acacia Palms is a great place where you can take your family along and you don’t need to worry that much. The Arabian sea looks phenomenal as the New Year Party which will begin post 8:00 PM.
Have you booked your tickets yet? Let us know in the comments below.