The amazing Jaisalmer treat!
We have gathered together some information to let you know that if you are planning to give your New Year a Rajasthani touch in the dunes visit Jaisalmer. The Garh Rajputana Camps are stunning and you can collaborate with their robust culture by tuning in with their classy tales and attires. Wear them and get some souvenirs for your folks at home. Tying that colorful turban and dancing will make you scroll through your Instagram feed with pride later. Let’s jump into all the things.
How to reach?
Via road: From Jaipur take Ajmer Road and Sawai Jai Singh Highway and reach Kalwar Road in Jhotwara. Get through Jobner, Kuchaman, Nagaur Road and NH11 to Indira Colony. Later, the venue will be near Sam-Dhanana Road. This whole journey will take a maximum of 9 hours.
Where to register?
You can just click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 11,999 Closed1 OFFERSUse code 'KWIK15' on MobiKwik app/web & get 15% SuperCash
Things you can do there:
Thar desert is one of the main attractions here in Rajasthan.
You will be traditionally welcomed and will be served with a welcome drink. Desi!!
- DJ: Yes there will be DJs playing great tracks.
- Camel Ride: Being in Jaisalmer and not getting on the back of Camel. Not possible!! You can enjoy this activity in the evening.
- Tea and coffee: You will be needing this while you chill for some time.
- Bonfire: This looks stunning!! Good music and the warmth of the bonfire.
- Dinner and drinks: Eat the yummy Rajasthani food and get some drinks.
- Cultural events: As the clock ticks towards midnight. The happiness quotient elevates itself!
- Cut the cake: Celebrate New Year Eve by coming together and cutting the cake. Oh-so-tasty!
The Garh Rajputana Camps have got amazing packages and have already made the best arrangements for you. Share this with your family and BFFs and welcome 2020 with Khamma-Gadi! Have you already registered? Let us know in the comments below.