Run in the happening place.
The Capital of Goa is calling you. This throbbing city of Goa always has something fun to offer. The Portuguese sculptures and the Indian touch to it helps us breathe all the historical stories this place holds.
This place does exist on top of the bucket list of every Indian. This is also one of those places you don’t get permission from your elders to visit. EASILY! Well, the good news is, you can visit Goa this time to enjoy the Run.
Where is the venue?
The Marathon will happen at SAG Ground, Campal located in Panaji.
How to reach?
If you are just out of the Caranzalem Beach, the SAG ground is just 2.9KM away via Dr Jack de Sequeira road and Dayanand Bandodkar Marg. If you are anywhere else in Panaji, you can head toward taking Dayanand Bandodkar Marg.
Where to register?
You can click on the price section given below. Panaji Marathon 2019, Goa will be happening on 8th December and you need to get your tickets first. Want to ask a friend out? Go ahead and do register!
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 500 Book NowNote: Registration ends on 1st Dec 2019
To collect your BIB and T-Shirt you need to visit the place the day before. You would be receiving the certificate after the event is over.
Which categories are there?
- 21KM (Indian/ Non-Indian): There are two categories in the 21KM run. This Half-Marathon would be enjoyed by Desi and Videsi tribe. So, doesn’t matter from where you are. Run!
- 10KM (Indian/ Non-Indian): There are two categories and hold your breath as you see the finishing line coming closer.
- 10KM: To participate in this run you need to be above 16 and up to the age of 20 years.
- 5KM (Men/ Women): You need to run for 5KM. We are sure you can cover this distance.
- 5KM(Boys/Girls): To participate in this marathon you shall be below 16 years.
- 3KM: Want to participate in this run? You shall be under 14 years and you need to run for 3KM.
Have you already registered? Let us know in the comments below.