Plastivision India is the platform for plastic industry manufacturers, dealers, buyers and end-users. It is one of the largest plastic industry events organized by All India Plastic Manufacturer’s Association (AIPMA), the largest non-profit apex body working towards the welfare of the plastic industry.
This exhibition has become a great platform for the companies to launch new products, grow their network within and outside the country. The plativision India events are ranked amongst the top 10 plastic events globally.
Plastivision India 2020 event details & route:
Plastivision India 2020 starts on Jan 16th and Jan 20th at Bombay Exhibition Centre NESCO Goregaon, Mumbai. The registration is free for visitors.
- By Air –From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, get a cab and it will take you around 50 minutes to reach the destination.
- By Road – If you are traveling by bus then the nearest stop is Vanrai/ Mhada or N.S.E. Compound. You can reach the destination in 40-50 minutes.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. Free Book NowNote: The registration is free for visitors.
What’s special at Plastivision India:
The Plastivision India 2020 will be the key event and the conference will feature several unique visitors and exhibitors every year.
- Who should exhibit – The exhibitors should be the part of Machinery, Raw Materials, Auxillary Equipment’s, Molds & Dies, Semi-Finished & Finished and New Technology.
- Why you should attend – Plastivision India will provide a space to reach out and establish contact with different people from the plastic industry. This collaboration will strengthen your brand’s reputation and Plastivision India 2020 would be the great hit where you can use the event to showcase the new or existing products to the world.
- Visitor’s Benefits – The visitors of Plastivision India can participate in live product launches, seminars, conferences, and business sessions. They also get an opportunity to make stronger network with overseas delegates and the major industry influencers
Highlights of Plastivision India 2020:
- Manufacturers of finished plastic goods and its applications ready to present their products
- If you export, manufacturer or sell plastic bottles, containers, plastic umbrellas book you space to Plastivision India 2020 to expand your business sales.
- Know the current trends of plastic industry from the leading industry experts
- Be a part of Plastivision to get a better understanding of how recycling plastic bottles decreases the need for raw materials and saves energy.
- See how the plastic recycling industry is making a positive impact
Brands & Innovations:
Plastivision India 2020 joins the hands of experts and industry pundits on a single platform and it is the only trading fair exhibition from the plastic industry approved by UFI (the leading Paris-based exhibition authority).
Here are some of the top-notch brands going to take part in this event and it is going to be likely to reach 1,25,000 participants this year.
- The parley for oceans & Adidas collaboration will grow this season. The overall goal of the project is to reuse plastic before it hits and hurts our oceans.
- The most popular brand, Norton Point collects ocean plastic and they crush it down into plastic pellets, then mold it into sunglasses.
- The brand North Face launched a new collection using sustainable materials, like recycled plastic. As part of the collection, they plan to take 160,000 pounds of plastic bottles from Yosemite, the Great Smoky Mountains, and Grand Teton National Parks.
Be a part of PlastiVision 2020 to know how plastics continue to remain in the spotlight, its potential for innovation in the industry and its positive change. Invest your hard-earned money and watch it multiply. Book your booth now and comment if you are interested.