Running gives you the thrill to workout and the motivation to push your boundaries. And that’s why marathons are increasingly becoming the most sought after the activity of exercise. The Prabalgad Foothill Marathon 2020 gives a one-of-a-kind experience with it’s scenic and beautiful race route. Organised in the city of dreams, Mumbai that’s always bustling and filled with traffic, this marathon gives you an opportunity to jump into the lush greenness of Navi Mumbai and explore the art of running.
This exciting route is sure to keep you on your toes and engage all your senses completely.
Everything goes uphill with this
The route taken by this marathon provides respite from the laptop and mobile screens that we are glued to for the rest of the year. The scenic roads give you peace of mind while presenting you with challenges. The change and gradients throughout the path require skills to manoeuvre the various changes. The track is designed through the countryside. Explore the greenery and the fresh air all around you. The event gives multiple categories and gives people of all ages and all capacities the opportunity to run in a marathon.
How to reach the venue
- By Bus: State Transport buses that are plying towards Pune, Beed, Latur, Osmanabad, Alibag, Raigad, Roha, Ratnagiri, generally will stop at Panvel.
- By Train: You can also take the train from the nearest harbour line railway station. There are multiple direct trains to Panvel which you can catch. The other option is to take a local train to Kurla station to change the platform to harbour line and catch a direct train to Panvel.
- By Car: This part of the city has good connectivity and one can take cabs or auto rickshaws.
Ticket and booking registration
Online booking is now open for different categories. The charges are different based on the different race categories chosen. Register now and join the running revolution
Check Ticket Prices
All that you need to know.
Organized on the 28th of June, 2020 the event is happening at Panvel, New-Mumbai. Everyone should assemble at the venue by 5:30 A.M.
- The flag-off for the 21 K run and the 15 K Run is at 6:30 A.M.
- The flag-off for the 10 K run and the 5K run is at 6:45 A.M. So, put on your running shoes and spend your Sunday with this fun fitness exercise.
There are various race categories that all the runners can participate in. All categories are open for runners from the age of 18-85 years.
The categories are:
The great Monsoon Marathon: Which is a running challenge for seasoned runners
- 21 KM: This is a perfect course for those trying their hand at long-distance marathons
- 15 KM: This is the category for you if you are transitioning from 10 K runs and want to take your running game to the next step.
- 10 KM: This is the landmark that every novice runner hopes of running
- 5 KM: For all the first-timers, join the run and get your race started.
What do you get?
Participation in the event gets you a timing certificate and Finishers Medal. All participants are also provided with a kit that contains a T-shirt. Every runner is provided with a Hot Buffet Breakfast and an invitation to a super cool Post-Run DJ Pool Party. Route Hydration and support will available at all times.
Every fitness journey requires a boost. Let this marathon be that stepping stone for you. Join this running challenge and re-explore your childhood days of running in the rain.